+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
I think providing your bank account statement can help your case as well, if you have enough funds you can show this as a proof that you intend to come back and are saving money in order to get settled. Or a mortgage payment or timely credit card payments or any kind of assets you own here. If you have friends here then phone call history and chats/logs etc.
Thanks! I can show our savings but the account is in my husband's name. I can show mortgage payments and credit card payments but there is nothing for Canada. I basically married at 18, moved to my husband's country and have lived all my adult life here. I have no 'adult' life in Canada if that makes sense. I have a very limited amount of family members that I have mentioned our intentions to move home to because I didn't want to get their hopes up if it ended up not happening.
I suppose I'll have to send what I have and hope for the best.

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Then you must have applied for your spouse sponsorship, when you was not in Canada, that is the reason, they are asking you to provide such proof. Employment letter is the best proof in this case.
Yes, that is the reason. I have been approved as a sponsor but need proof that I'm going to move back with them

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks! I can show our savings but the account is in my husband's name. I can show mortgage payments and credit card payments but there is nothing for Canada. I basically married at 18, moved to my husband's country and have lived all my adult life here. I have no 'adult' life in Canada if that makes sense. I have a very limited amount of family members that I have mentioned our intentions to move home to because I didn't want to get their hopes up if it ended up not happening.
I suppose I'll have to send what I have and hope for the best.
You guys should open a bank account here and transfer funds to it. I would also recommend write serious emails to real estate agents, or rental consultants, maybe get a letter from your aunt or some other family member that you can stay with them until you find a place of your own. Giving concrete evidence is key and I hope you collect more evidence than what you have stated. Search this forum for things people do to satisfy VOs.

Reactions: AlbaNuadh

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
You guys should open a bank account here and transfer funds to it. I would also recommend write serious emails to real estate agents, or rental consultants, maybe get a letter from your aunt or some other family member that you can stay with them until you find a place of your own. Giving concrete evidence is key and I hope you collect more evidence than what you have stated. Search this forum for things people do to satisfy VOs.
Thanks Kinza, that's a good idea. I don't know if I'll be able to open a bank account without being present but I can surely look in to it. I'll search the forum as well for ideas. I'm worried that anything I do now (ie if I were to email people about employment today) it would just look as if I was doing it to satisfy their request.
Kinda thought that a 14 year relationship and a young child would be enough. Sending them both to another country would be an extreme way to divorce :p

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks Kinza, that's a good idea. I don't know if I'll be able to open a bank account without being present but I can surely look in to it. I'll search the forum as well for ideas. I'm worried that anything I do now (ie if I were to email people about employment today) it would just look as if I was doing it to satisfy their request.
Kinda thought that a 14 year relationship and a young child would be enough. Sending them both to another country would be an extreme way to divorce :p
lol. You could show your research into the school you want to send your child to? Again there are experts here on this as they have successfully convinced VOs that they intend to return. All the best :)

Reactions: AlbaNuadh

eanjeanj

Aug 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-005-2017
File Transfer...
19-04- 2017 schedule A
Med's Request
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-10-2-017
Hi. I received an email 2months ago asking me to submit a file and I have submitted it as soon as I got the email. It's been two months now and I still do not get any update from the immigration. :( This is still the status that show sonline
  1. We sent you correspondence on June 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
It's already 6 months now since we submitted our application.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi. I received an email 2months ago asking me to submit a file and I have submitted it as soon as I got the email. It's been two months now and I still do not get any update from the immigration. :( This is still the status that show sonline
  1. We sent you correspondence on June 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Has your file been transferred to the visa office?

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
I received the email to submit scA form. I i submitted and gckey says 'no more documents required' but my ecas shows the same as urs. So i guess not to worry cuz it says 'If u haven't submitted yet'.
I hope it helps.

Kati_2017

Sep 27, 2017
Hi all together,

I am new here and I hope someone can help me :) ... 9 days after I sent my medical results to the government I received my Certificate Selection of Quebec (26-10-2017). We have sent all documents immediately to Mississauga as requested. Has anyone an idea or experience when I can expect my papers / work permit or maybe a rough time-line ?

I am applying from outside Canada (Germany) - Family Sponsorship Québec. (Application received 27April 2017)

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

meenadr87

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hey Everyone,

Have a question regarding our current status. As of yesterday our GC Key states that background check is in progress but both of our ECAs are showing Decision Made. Not sure which one is more accurate?

Thank you

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Everyone,

Have a question regarding our current status. As of yesterday our GC Key states that background check is in progress but both of our ECAs are showing Decision Made. Not sure which one is more accurate?

Thank you
When did u applied.
Ur timeline pls

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
That's awesome! Congrats!
Ur timeline plz with visa office? Thanks

Hey Everyone,

Thank you

Reactions: meenadr87

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Hey Everyone,

Thank you
ECAS is the way to go. Everything is completed and you should receive the PPR next. The GCKey statuses will remain as is for the longest time. Congratulations!!! :)

Reactions: meenadr87