N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Hey guys, i have a question!!
I am applying for notes, to apply online do i need my spouse (PA) to fill the consent form and send it to me before i can request notes?
Correct. At least this is what I did. The PA needs to give you the permission.

Reactions: sheen

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
We got Decision Made today on ECAS! I'm hoping it's a good decision and we get the next step soon!
:cool:;):)o_O Congratulations!!!! Our first April DM....

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
We got Decision Made today on ECAS! I'm hoping it's a good decision and we get the next step soon!
When did u applied.
What was BCG STATUS and additional document status before getting decision made
And ur visa office.
Congrats

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Congratulations! I'm sure it is a good decision. How does your GC Key look?
Thanks! Yes I'm sure too. GCkey isn't loading for me right now. I assume because it may be updating, but on ECAS it has changed to DM. I will check in the morning here in Korea and post what GC says tomorrow.

:cool:;):)o_O Congratulations!!!! Our first April DM....
Thanks! I hope you get yours soon as well!

Congratulations! Are you going to Nova Scotia? That's where we are going (I'm from there)
Thanks! Yeah we are going to NS, I'm from Halifax as well. I'm hoping everything works out with our job situations when we get back. I really like NS as the cost of living in still quite low and there is a lot of things to do close to Halifax that are pretty fun. Who knows, I might apply for some of the jobs they have up with CIC processing there.

When did u applied.
What was BCG STATUS and additional document status before getting decision made
They rec'd my App on Apr 21.
Addition Doc: We don't require any. (Paraphasing)
Background check: Your background check is in progress we will send you an e-mail if we require more information.

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks! Yes I'm sure too. GCkey isn't loading for me right now. I assume because it may be updating, but on ECAS it has changed to DM. I will check in the morning here in Korea and post what GC says tomorrow.

Thanks! Yeah we are going to NS, I'm from Halifax as well. I'm hoping everything works out with our job situations when we get back. I really like NS as the cost of living in still quite low and there is a lot of things to do close to Halifax that are pretty fun. Who knows, I might apply for some of the jobs they have up with CIC processing there.

Background check: Your background check is in progress we will send you an e-mail if we require more information.
And ur vo

Dhillonss

Apr 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2017
Doc's Request.
02-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
13-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
hi!
I have the same thing going in CIC account. waiting for the their message. keep me posted if you get any message.
Hello,

Today my status changed in My CIC "
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

So far didn't receive any message...

Any Insights?
any updates or changes in your CIC account ?

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017

Same timeline. Which VO ? Congratulations LDR no more!

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
It's scary going back without jobs lined up isn't it? I'm sure things will work out for you :)
I didn't know there was a CIC processing centre there. Maybe I'll apply there too
:D

Ritu1414

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Your lawyer must have forwarded you any email received from cic eg: AOR that has application number on it.
Thanks for suggestion & I have got AOR1 no. & checked online accordingly.
Message appeared for:
Sponsorship Application Status:Decision Made(in the letter_AOR_ sent on 12th May2017_written:you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor)
Online status:
1.We received your application to sponsor Huda on April 11, 2017.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 9, 2017.
3.We started processing your application on May 8, 2017.

On line for Permanent Residence Application Status shown:Application Received

What should I do now?
Should I say my husband to fill up IMM5669 form & send it to CPC, Mississauga!
Pls suggest.........

elenama

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Hey guys,
When you got a medical request, did GCKey require you to upload anything after the exam was done?
I remember when I was doing a medical for my Express Entry, doctor’s office gave me a piece of paper with a confirmation that my medicals were done so I could upload it to my GCKey account, but they were going to send the results themselves directly to CIC.

My husband did a medical today and they told him that everything will be sent directly to CIC and no action is needed from his side at all. Is that the procedure for the new package? Did you have the same experiences?

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
That's right...u don't have to do anything. Doctor sends everything directly to CIC, and in a week or two, u 'll see a line added in ecas and gckey 'medical received or passed'.

Hey guys,
When you got a medical request, did GCKey require you to upload anything after the exam was done?
I remember when I was doing a medical for my Express Entry, doctor’s office gave me a piece of paper with a confirmation that my medicals were done so I could upload it to my GCKey account, but they were going to send the results themselves directly to CIC.

My husband did a medical today and they told him that everything will be sent directly to CIC and no action is needed from his side at all. Is that the procedure for the new package? Did you have the same experiences?

Reactions: elenama

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hey guys,

Yes that was the case for me and mosT of the applicants i know.
Im not sure though if it's the same to all VOs.
But if that's the instruction to him, then that must be it.

Reactions: elenama

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
It looks like they requested u this form on May 9...it should have been sent by ur rep.
Well, if u haven't, then yes do send via webform and mail them as well.
Have u submitted pcc yet?

Message appeared for:
Sponsorship Application Status:Decision Made(in the letter_AOR_ sent on 12th May2017_written:you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor)
Online status:
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 9, 2017.

What should I do now?
Pls suggest.........
Message appeared for:
Online status:

What should I do now?
Pls suggest.........