Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Still having trouble link my application online since AOR on July 28, but we have received the CIC email which request the schedule A and police clearance.

We decided to submit them through web form last week.

Anyone experienced with web form? Should we get response within 10 days? (auto-reply received next day)

If web form working, should we keep trying to link application online? We submitted a technical difficulty report on this issue, so far no reply.
Try giving those a try:

1. Log in with GC Key account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
3. City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)

OR...

1. Log in with GCKey account
3. Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) - Insert application number and UCI from email
4. City of Birth - Insert PA's City of Birth
5. Country of Birth - Select PA's Country of birth
6. Passport Info - Insert Passport number, issuance and expiration info
7. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application (Province, City and marital status) and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependent, if any)
8. Click on the 'Search for my application' tab
9. Then on 'Link my application' tab

OR...

1. Log in with GCKey account
3. Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) - Insert application number and UCI from email
4. City of Birth - Insert PA's City of Birth (LEFT THIS BLANK)
5. Country of Birth - Select PA's Country of birth (LEFT THIS BLANK)
6. Passport Info - Insert Passport number, issuance and expiration info
7. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application (Province, City and marital status) and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependent, if any)
8. Click on the 'Search for my application' tab
9. Then on 'Link my application' tab

It's also good that you've submitted a report on that issue. They usually take a while before they respond and/or fix the issue.

As for the Schedule A and PCC it great that you've sent them through webform. A lot of people have had and had the same problem. Since CIC was having(and still is) a lot of us also mailed in those two pieces of document to the CPC Mississauga office. It's totally up to you.

Reyvictoria

Mar 12, 2017
Cebu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Application mailed to CPC MISSISSAUGA on: 21-04-2017; Application received: 25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NO Additional Documents
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
File Transfer...
File transfer: 01-06-2017; MVO received & Started Processing: 05-06-2017
Med's Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Hey we have been seeing the same message on my husbands MyCIC account since Aug 09 but haven't gotten an email with the doc list yet. I am hoping its a glitch because we did submit everything they asked for. I launched a case specific inquiry regarding this on Friday with our VO. You could do the same.
Ours was changed the same day as yours August 9. I did call CIC and they confirmed that they received all the documents they requested previously and there was no other correspondence sent after that or dated August 9. What is your timeline and what visa office?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Ours was changed the same day as yours August 9. I did call CIC and they confirmed that they received all the documents they requested previously and there was no other correspondence sent after that or dated August 9. What is your timeline and what visa office?
VO is London and we are April 06 applicants. I did send a Case specific inquiry. Hopefully it will prompt them to look at our file? :D

Last edited:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
how about what is your VO and timeline like?

Reyvictoria

Mar 12, 2017
Cebu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Application mailed to CPC MISSISSAUGA on: 21-04-2017; Application received: 25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NO Additional Documents
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
File Transfer...
File transfer: 01-06-2017; MVO received & Started Processing: 05-06-2017
Med's Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON

elenama

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Hi guys,
Our application status on GCKey says "We are processing your application. We will send you an update when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

However on ECAS the status says "Application Received", and we only got two following lines in the details:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2017.
2. We sent you correspondence on May 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.​

Does it mean our app is being processed or not? We haven't gotten AOR2 or request for medicals yet.

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
Hi guys,
Our application status on GCKey says "We are processing your application. We will send you an update when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

However on ECAS the status says "Application Received", and we only got two following lines in the details:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 26, 2017.
2. We sent you correspondence on May 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.​

Does it mean our app is being processed or not? We haven't gotten AOR2 or request for medicals yet.

Did you reply to the May 27th correspondence? and if so, did you get confirmation that they received whatever it was that you sent them?

Try logging into ECAS as the sponsor. That way you can see the sponsorship approval status. Click on that and see what it says. If you haven't gotten SA yet, then there may be something holding up your file. A lot of people have had issues with CIC not receiving documents uploaded to them.

elenama

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Did you reply to the May 27th correspondence? and if so, did you get confirmation that they received whatever it was that you sent them?

Try logging into ECAS as the sponsor. That way you can see the sponsorship approval status. Click on that and see what it says. If you haven't gotten SA yet, then there may be something holding up your file. A lot of people have had issues with CIC not receiving documents uploaded to them.
Yah we had that issue too. Never got that correspondence that they claim they sent on May 27th, so we just uploaded Schedule A and PCC through webform as well as mailed hard copies in June. Only received a confirmation of receipt last week.
Everything is okay with SA though, we got approved on May 26th.

What confuses me is that ECAS and GCKey say different things and I'm not sure which one is correct.

yj1

Apr 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lebanon
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
How does the Passport Request email look like?

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi guys,
Our application status on GCKey says "We are processing your application. We will send you an update when there is an update or if we need more information from
Yah we had that issue too. Never got that correspondence that they claim they sent on May 27th, so we just uploaded Schedule A and PCC through webform as well as mailed hard copies in June. Only received a confirmation of receipt last week.
Everything is okay with SA though, we got approved on May 26th.

What confuses me is that ECAS and GCKey say different things and I'm not sure which one is correct.
If you sent a hard copy via mail your fine! I never received my request for schedule A either so I sent hard copies; I ended up ordering my gcms notes and apparently they sent the schedule A request on May 2 and gave me a due date until June 9: my file wasn't transferred until June 13, 2017 so I guess they wait until the due date to look at your file again and see if requested document has been received and then if the schedule A is filled out properly then within a couple of days of the due date, the file is transferred!

Reactions: elenama

elenama

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
If you sent a hard copy via mail your fine! I never received my request for schedule A either so I sent hard copies; I ended up ordering my gcms notes and apparently they sent the schedule A request on May 2 and gave me a due date until June 9: my file wasn't transferred until June 13, 2017 so I guess they wait until the due date to look at your file again and see if requested document has been received and then if the schedule A is filled out properly then within a couple of days of the due date, the file is transferred!
Hm seems like they gave you a month to send them the docs, so that means if they did send us a request on May 27th, our due date would be somewhere around June 30th, and we only received a confirmation on August 8th, over a month past the due date.. Oh god I hope our app gets transferred soon.

That's really messed up that they are sending us correspondence that we never receive.. I wonder if they sent a request for medicals that we never received as well. Did you get yours?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hm seems like they gave you a month to send them the docs, so that means if they did send us a request on May 27th, our due date would be somewhere around June 30th, and we only received a confirmation on August 8th, over a month past the due date.. Oh god I hope our app gets transferred soon.

That's really messed up that they are sending us correspondence that we never receive.. I wonder if they sent a request for medicals that we never received as well. Did you get yours?
The thing is almost all the new applicants in 2017 have had Meds done before their file was transferred to their VO. You should look into the medical request because if you aren't at your VO yet then they are for sure waiting on a medical examination from you. I would say get your MP involved, launch a case specific inquiry and call CIC like right now.

Reactions: elenama

aaks39

Aug 15, 2017
Hello!
I am new to this forum. My timeline is

Application sent: April
Application received: April 12
AOR received: May 08
SA: May 12th
Medical test request: May 11
Medical passed: May 17

After this I haven't received any information from cic regarding Schedule A request, PCC and AOR2 from my VO.

Does it take so long? I have seen that most have gotten a request to submit their Schedule A and have received their AOR2. Does it mean its still at the Mississauga centre? Should I worry? :(

Zuky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
??
Hello!

After this I haven't received any information from cic regarding Schedule A request, PCC and AOR2 from my VO.

Does it take so long? I have seen that most have gotten a request to submit their Schedule A and have received their AOR2. Does it mean its still at the Mississauga centre? Should I worry? :(
CIC was/is having issues with their request system, so many people did not get requests/could not provide the documents through the webform even when they did get requests. Your best bet would be to give them a call and ask if they need anything from you. Also may be worth checking your GCKey to see if it says that documents are required, although GCKey is by no means 100% accurate.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hello!

Don't worry or panic. Be proactive. Lots of members have sent their docs voluntarily because a lot, and I mean A LOT of them were sent correspondence which they never received (Yea CIC needs to fix this BS big time). So here is my suggestion. Fill out your Schedule A. Get help if you get stuck, and send Schedule A and PCC using the webform and via mail to CPC Mississauga (make sure to include Application (file) # and the PA's UCI #.

Check out my timeline for reference. It shouldn't take this long to get a request for your Schedule A and PCC. Does your MyCIC mention that meds were passed?

Reactions: mandhir89