+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
In my Husband MyCIC account says still in progress in background check all in progress... getting frustrated now... its been almost 2 months since has been transfered still no PPR yet:(
I guess that's still normal. Many say u would not be hearing from mvo from 2-4 months after file transfer or after completing all needed docs.
don't worry, it will come. ☺

outbound_april18

May 18, 2017
Hey guys we got an email from our local visa office which is New Delhi that our file has been received. They have also asked us to send PR payment receipt and PCC, but we had sent it before. Not sure what to do, if anyone can help!? :)

outbound_april18

May 18, 2017
Ditto! Don't know why is it... did you find out what to do in this case?

Hey guys, we also got the below email today requesting fee payment and PCC... but both of these things were completed before submitting the application and both were submitted upfront. A few days ago, I spoke with local MP and was told that both PCC and medical exam have passed... but yet we still got this request. Can anyone offer any advice on what to do here? Thanks.

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
Di

outbound_april18

May 18, 2017
Help please..
File submitted 11 apr
Linked 9 may
Medical received and passed
No pcc or schecule a request.

Any suggestions.
Hey we had the same issue, I submitted "report a technical problem" from our GCkey account saying that we haven't received PCC and SCH A request. We got the request the very next day. You can try this!

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Hi,

Just an update to my timeline:

Medical Request: July 10th 2017
Medical Done: July 21st 2017
Medical Passed: July 22nd 2017
File Sent to London Visa Office: July 25th 2017

Also, can anyone advise how long does it take for the visa office to process the application? When did you hear from them after you got the message that the file has been transferred? Is biometrics next, or they request your passport to be sent?

Thanks!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Help please..
File submitted 11 apr
Linked 9 may
Medical received and passed
No pcc or schecule a request.

Any suggestions.
yes call CIC. Some glitches have been reported and a lot of people were apparently sent requests for Schedule A and PCC but they never received it. Call to make sure they haven't sent any correspondence. Check ECAS and MyCIC to make sure you didn't miss anything.

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017
yes call CIC. Some glitches have been reported and a lot of people were apparently sent requests for Schedule A and PCC but they never received it. Call to make sure they haven't sent any correspondence. Check ECAS and MyCIC to make sure you didn't miss anything.
can you give me the contact number y husband can call from Canada? or CIC? thanks