+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hey guys we received the request for PCC but it says Police clearance certificates (multiple). What does multiple mean? And do we need to send the hard copy or upload online?
If the applicant stayed in a country for the majority of their life and over six month since the applicant turned 18, they may have to submit PCC for those countries.

It depends on the application and the request received from CIC. My wife stayed in UK for an year but they didn't ask for the PCC from UK and only from the country of nationality. If you can't upload the PCCs on GCKey, then submit on IRCC and submit the hardcopy as well. I remember someone posting that CIC asked for the original after he submitted the photocopy.

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
As long as that scanned copy has your handwritten name and signature on it, you will be fine. And you can send copies through both IRCC Webform and through mail. You can send the PCC as well.
I can't find the ircc link to upload the Schedule A. Please help

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Click on "Submitted Applications" tab within your application status at GCKey and you will see upload section
i am having a problem with the validation when i save it it turns to no. Hence i need to send it through the ircc web site. I can't figure th e link as it does not show.

amarantine

Mar 9, 2017
So I received an email saying I was approved to be a sponsor almost 3 weeks ago. It said my husband would receive an email detailing how to send the schedule A. That never happened!! We have the form ready to go but nothing from them.
I called twice and was finally told to just upload it through IRCC Webform. There is no link in my account to upload so I have to submit through the general upload section on the website. My account only shows that Action is required but no messages other than the very first one saying account is linked.
When we linked our paper application to email, I did it to my email account and not my husband's. I'm thinking that may be the reason for the current mess. Could someone shed some light on this? If it is true, can I go back and now link his email to the account? So that would be two emails to one account. Is that even possible?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
So I received an email saying I was approved to be a sponsor almost 3 weeks ago. It said my husband would receive an email detailing how to send the schedule A. That never happened!! We have the form ready to go but nothing from them.
I called twice and was finally told to just upload it through IRCC Webform. There is no link in my account to upload so I have to submit through the general upload section on the website. My account only shows that Action is required but no messages other than the very first one saying account is linked.
When we linked our paper application to email, I did it to my email account and not my husband's. I'm thinking that may be the reason for the current mess. Could someone shed some light on this? If it is true, can I go back and now link his email to the account? So that would be two emails to one account. Is that even possible?
we mailed ours for this reason...lots of confusion, we never got the instructions and account wasnt linked.

amarantine

Mar 9, 2017
we mailed ours for this reason...lots of confusion, we never got the instructions and account wasnt linked.
Thank you for responding. Where did you send it to? And what about the police clearance? We never got asked for it but the person on the phone said we need to get that ready too.