+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
I called this afternoon about the additional documents needed that was in my husband's Gckey for a week and a smart and informative agent confirmed that's just a glitch and all our documents were received and attached since June7 but we can't see nothing in mycic account. Agent said no need to worry it will show up ,there's still problem in the system.And in couple of days AOR2 will send soon. Wow! Im so enlightened ;) good luck everyone!!
Thats good news! Congrats! :)

Reactions: marrianne730

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Reactions: nursegabo

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
hi

Application received: 20 April
SA : 25 April

PCC and IMM 5669 send through (Canada Post) and should be received the: 29 May

Ecas:
File Received
Medical Received

CAN'T Link Application to Mycic!!!!!! Tried All combinations

How can i know that CANADA POST delivered the requested files ?
When do u expect i receive the AOR2 ?

We applied under family class but we both live in Quebec. Is the sponsorship outland or inland?

Last edited:

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017

steller

Mar 2, 2015
I have a question, i have validated it and it did successfully however, over the first page it still days validate "No".

Any one has gone through that?
I used the older version and it was "Yes". If you got the pop-up message "Validation Successful" and that you were able to upload than there shouldn't be a problem.

steller

Mar 2, 2015
I just saw on E-CAS that for sponsorship application - Decision Made. When I click on it, it gives dates when application was submitted and when they started processing the application. When I check application status - Application received, I get a message indicating the date when the application was received.

Under the CIC portal (mycic), application status is Blank, and the review of eligibility says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"

I haven't received any e-mail from CIC. I am tensed. Any one receive DM status update with a rejection letter? I am trying to contact CIC to see if they can provide more information. Any thoughts?
As far as I remember there is a serious issue with your application and therefore eCAS or GCKey wouldn't give you the correct status. Your application will not progress further and that you will get a letter from IRCC about their decision, its a lengthy process and may take sometime. If you get an opportunity to be heard than discuss it with an immigration lawyer about your options. Too much worry won't solve the problem, stay clam..

yj1

Apr 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lebanon
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
That's the ECAS, your GC key would have more details.
It says :"We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
I called them about this issue and they said don't worry about it if you sent them by IRCC Webform that means we received them.

finkol

May 11, 2017
hey guys,

here is one for you...

my wife and i moved to a different city since i submitted my application for sponsoring my wife.
all the residential address for the supporting documents in the application package is now old address.
however the email address and a mailing address (which is different from my residential address) will stay the same.

i believe my application is still at mississauga.
if i inform the change of my residential address, do you guys think mississauga office or Visa office will ask me to update all of my supporting documents???

Thanks

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks! Meaning they already attached my sched A to our file. I was trying to call for a week but i can't connect to their agents. Hopefully to get their email for AOR2.
I never got an email for AOR2, just an additional line in ecas that said "we started processing your application on ..." - it came about a week after ecas changed to in process.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks! Meaning they already attached my sched A to our file. I was trying to call for a week but i can't connect to their agents. Hopefully to get their email for AOR2.
That's great, you will get an email from CPC to let you know your application has been forwarded to a VO before AOR 2

Reactions: nursegabo