+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
You need to compress it in order to upload via web form. Google ways on how to compress those files.
I have hot a request to send additional documents but have never got a message to be able to upload them on mycic account. So I decided to go on IRCC and upload my PCC (I scanned it) but it exceeds its required size. Did someone have the same problem ?[/QU

martinez95

May 9, 2017
Ukraine
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
File Transfer...
02-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
You need to compress it in order to upload via web form. Google ways on how to compress those files.
Did you send it in PDF file or JPEG? Because I have 3 pages of PCC (I translated and notorized it ) do I have to name these files or they will understand ?

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Help pls???
To those who sent their pcc and schd a via regular mail, did you guys send the original docs or only scanned copy?
My sponsor just called cic and an agent told him that they need original documents. But I've read some people here sent scanned docs but their documents were accepted and attached to their application. Or maybe I've read it wrong.
Pls enlighten me up. Im confused now wether im sending again using original docs or just wait for the updates of the scanned copies i sent last week.

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Did you send it in PDF file or JPEG? Because I have 3 pages of PCC (I translated and notorized it ) do I have to name these files or they will understand ?
You can send them in any acceptable format. It's listed there. Or u can compress them then copy paste it in word doc so they become a single file.
I sent mine in compressed pdf form.

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
It looks like the next step will be the 'Background Check' before PPR.
Help pls???
To those who sent their pcc and schd a via regular mail, did you guys send the original docs or only scanned copy?
My sponsor just called cic and an agent told him that they need original documents. But I've read some people here sent scanned docs but their documents were accepted and attached to their application. Or maybe I've read it wrong.
Pls enlighten me up. Im confused now wether im sending again using original docs or just wait for the updates of the scanned copies i sent last week.

Novel

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-04-2017
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Help pls???
The request I received stated specifically that they wanted the original PCC. Even if the document request didn't state specifically, I would still take the advice of the cic agent.

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
The request I received stated specifically that they wanted the original PCC. Even if the document request didn't state specifically, I would still take the advice of the cic agent.
Thanks for your reply novel...
Yeah that's the problem i had coz I didn't receive any pcc and schd a request on my email nor myCIC account since we got the SA on may 29. So i just rely on the tips and advices I've read here.
But anyways, just to be sure Im sending again via mail this time with the original docs required.
Thanks.

Reactions: Novel

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Help pls???
Hi Kuleng24,

My spouse hand signed the Schedule A and scanned both the PCC and Sched A. I printed those copies and sent it to CIC. The files were attached and my file has been transferred already. In the email they sent it also said they verified the documents and everything checks out.

Reactions: Kuleng24

KayJme

Mar 8, 2016
Edmonton
Hi all,

FYI

There was no option to upload the file in PA's GC account
We submitted Schedule A (IMM 5669e) thru webform only (June 1st) and not thru mail (UPS, canada post etc.). Took them 14 days to add it to our file.

Here is the email PA's got from CIC today :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are sorry that you are experiencing difficulties using our online services.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669). We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
Rest assured that for future requests you should be able to upload documents via your online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I just saw on E-CAS that for sponsorship application - Decision Made. When I click on it, it gives dates when application was submitted and when they started processing the application. When I check application status - Application received, I get a message indicating the date when the application was received.

Under the CIC portal (mycic), application status is Blank, and the review of eligibility says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"

I haven't received any e-mail from CIC. I am tensed. Any one receive DM status update with a rejection letter? I am trying to contact CIC to see if they can provide more information. Any thoughts?

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
I just saw on E-CAS that for sponsorship application - Decision Made. When I click on it, it gives dates when application was submitted and when they started processing the application. When I check application status - Application received, I get a message indicating the date when the application was received.

Under the CIC portal (mycic), application status is Blank, and the review of eligibility says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"

I haven't received any e-mail from CIC. I am tensed. Any one receive DM status update with a rejection letter? I am trying to contact CIC to see if they can provide more information. Any thoughts?
It sounds like you should be receiving the sponsor approval email soon. I haven''t heard of anyone getting rejected so I can't comment.

For ECAS 'Decision Made' status for sponsor means

Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision.

Reactions: RochelleEdiza

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Hello friends,

I got AOR2. But I got a different UCI number of file but file number is same. Is this a problem or when file goes to delhi then they give a different UCI number?

Another question is they asked me to send PCC and proof of payment to Mississauga so do I have to send it from Canada or I will have to send it from India? Plz reply me about it.

Thanks in Advance
Hi there, did you try finding out what the number refers to? UCI numbers are associated with the person (applicant, sponsor). Everyone one has a unique one that doesn't change. Probably the different number you received is the application number and it might might be slightly different because that's how they labelled it at the VO.

Let us know what you find out. Thank you.

Last edited:

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
I called this afternoon about the additional documents needed that was in my husband's Gckey for a week and a smart and informative agent confirmed that's just a glitch and all our documents were received and attached since June7 but we can't see nothing in mycic account. Agent said no need to worry it will show up ,there's still problem in the system.And in couple of days AOR2 will send soon. Wow! Im so enlightened ;) good luck everyone!!