+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Hey everyone, I just received this mail from CIC and I just wanted some clarification as to what it is:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the IMM5669. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

That's great progress, could we know how and when your sent it
canada post
CIC liked
webform?
and when?
Sooooo happy for you

steller

Mar 2, 2015
My husband's Gckey was updated again for the third time. Medical requested( but there's no message how??) , no additional documents needed ( while this morning additional documents was requested).and finally Background check was in progress. What does it mean? Anybody on the same boat?
All on the same boat..:)

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
All on same boat..:)
What's going on ? They're getting us more confused yet excited lol! What is your timeline? If you dont mind thanks!

Reactions: steller

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Same story with the medical exam request for me lol. Asked my MP to call them. IRCC said nothing was sent to me.. Instead of improving the already faulty system they make it even more glitchy lol..

Anyways, I have a question to you folks:
We now live in the UK and applied from here. However, I'm a Polish native and we're moving to Poland in July. My question is, once my file gets send over to a Visa Office, which will it be? UK or Polish? What is it based off? My country of birth of our country of residence at the time of application?

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Appl received on April 18. Completed SA, Medical, Schedule-A, PCC through GCKey. Awaiting file transfer.
Application received: April 21
AOR : May 17
SA : still waiting
Medical Request (fake or not? Gckey But we submitted upfront)Supplementary Information ,ScheduleA : Requested thru email
Background check : In progress

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Same story with the medical exam request for me lol. Asked my MP to call them. IRCC said nothing was sent to me.. Instead of improving the already faulty system they make it even more glitchy lol..

Anyways, I have a question to you folks:
We now live in the UK and applied from here. However, I'm a Polish native and we're moving to Poland in July. My question is, once my file gets send over to a Visa Office, which will it be? UK or Polish? What is it based off? My country of birth of our country of residence at the time of application?
Country of residence at the time of application. But take care to update any address change to IRCC.

Reactions: natzau94

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
I submitted my Schedule A on Web form on May 19 and mailed it to CPC Mississauga on May 25 and my PR portion still says Application Received, would they contact us if there is something wrong/missing info with the Schedule A? Seems like a few people who sent it after me already got acknowledgment emails that it's been received and attached to their files.

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Application received: April 21
AOR : May 17
SA : still waiting
Medical Request (fake or not? Gckey But we submitted upfront)Supplementary Information ,ScheduleA : Requested thru email
Background check : In progress
Looks all ok for u. mine BC was in progress for 2 days and then changed to Not applicable..

Reactions: marrianne730

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Like others, got all excited when I finally saw my CIC account had been updated. Dependent kids are added with their own UCIs, and then some changes to Application/Profile details. Also got "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." but no message below.

Reactions: marrianne730

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Looks all ok for u. mine BC was in progress for 2 days and then changed to Not applicable..
I hipe so still waiting SA. How long did it tAke for you to received your SA?

ksb24

Aug 18, 2016
our accoumt also got some updates. there is a request for additional documents and medical request and says check messages below but there is no message. Allready reported technical isaue report. Not sure what is going.
before when i called them the lady on phone said PCC and Schedule A has been requested but we never received anything. Will call them tommorow.

Ism2017

May 10, 2017
Hey Guys -

So we received the request for Sched A and PCC yesterday. My wife was in the UK for one year, so got the PCC done for UK and India. In the correspondence CIC mentions the following:

"If the country where you current live, and the country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18, is the same, you only need to submit the one police certificate at this time, unless you are specifically requested by this letter to submit a police certificate for an additional country."
"In your online account, the system generated text in the blue box where you upload your documents may advise you that you need to submit a police certificate for any country, region or territory where you lived for 6 months or more since you turned 18. Please disregard that text and follow the instructions in this letter instead. We’ll contact you if we need additional police certificates to process your application. However, if you already have police certificates for other countries, you can upload them now. It may reduce your processing time."

On the portal it has only one place to upload the PCC. I was hoping i could upload the UK PCC as well because we already have it and there is a possibility they may ask for it in the future.

Any advise/suggestions as to how we can upload the other one as well.
You can add the both PCC in one pdf file and upload it as a single file.

Ism2017

May 10, 2017
Hello guys,

Cant access my GC account at the moment . Any one else having the same issue ? It says temporarily unavailable . see attached screenshot. if you cant see the screenshot then i was unable to upload pic from pc

Yes it was down for maintenance this morning

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Quick question if file is transferred to VO office does it mean they accepted the sch. a and pcc or they can transfer before they accepted those docs, i never received a confirmation for acceptance of those, only uploaded documents showed in account.

Plus anyone else noticed today the gckey account looks slightly different, i am seeing biometric fingerprints option now. plus my documents i uploaded they are gone like sch. a and pcc (file has been transferred to vo already but i was able to access them yesterday not today).

Does the account look different after file transfer and received at vo ?