Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hi everyone in linking account am I going to used my account as a sponsor or i need to make an account for my husband Principal applicant?

Edit

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Hi everyone in linking account am I going to used my account as a sponsor or i need to make an account for my husband Principal applicant?

Edit
You can used your own account with your PA informations. My husband received AOR today and linked mycic right away.i put my husband's informations but i used my own account .

HeyKenGuy

Mar 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017

Edit
it doesn't really matter....i had mine linked with my wife's online account and then linked it to mine and neither makes a differnce

i tried to link it to her account again since she is the PA to see if the option to upload the SchedA and PCC would show up but there was still no option to do so

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
I did a print to pdf of existing scanned copy and it came out bit smaller size just enough to upload via web form. try that, do a print to pdf if you get that option at all. Else try installing something like cute pdf software it might convert it to smaller size .
Thanks for the info! I had to use smallpdf, so many hurdles to sponsor a spouse!

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
it doesn't really matter....i had mine linked with my wife's online account and then linked it to mine and neither makes a differnce

i tried to link it to her account again since she is the PA to see if the option to upload the SchedA and PCC would show up but there was still no option to do so
Hi Heykenguy i have question so if my Husband Principal applicant open a new account for him is ge gonna link the account to me as Sponsor on the fill application or still his information were going to put in the fill up forms

jpanda

Apr 11, 2017
Wonderful news today! Got my sponsor approval and we are now waiting for CIC to ask us to upload Schedule A!

Application Filed: April 11
Application Received: April 12
AOR1 Received: May 10
Application Linked: May 11
Sponsor Approval: May 17

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Wonderful news today! Got my sponsor approval and we are now waiting for CIC to ask us to upload Schedule A!

Application Filed: April 11
Application Received: April 12
AOR1 Received: May 10
Application Linked: May 11
Sponsor Approval: May 17
We never got instructions from CIC. The only thing that we got was in the SA letter and it said "instructions on submitting sched a to follow in 5 days". That never happened - just be aware, it seems to have happened to alot of people

jpanda

Apr 11, 2017
We never got instructions from CIC. The only thing that we got was in the SA letter and it said "instructions on submitting sched a to follow in 5 days". That never happened - just be aware, it seems to have happened to alot of people
Having the SA is still a good news irregardless. :)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Having the SA is still a good news irregardless. :)
No - I'm telling you this because you might not get any communication about uploading schedule a - it's been a problem on the new application. I am pointing it out so you know and can act accordingly to send it even if they don't ask you for it. We had to call to find out they were waiting for it. SA is great news but request for sched a seems to come shortly after so just wanted to tell you.

Reactions: jpanda

jpanda

Apr 11, 2017
No - I'm telling you this because you might not get any communication about uploading schedule a - it's been a problem on the new application. I am pointing it out so you know and can act accordingly to send it even if they don't ask you for it. We had to call to find out they were waiting for it. SA is great news but request for sched a seems to come shortly after so just wanted to tell you.
Thanks for the heads up then, we will upload the schedule A asap. ;)

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Evening all. Quick(ish) question

Received SA two days ago but husband hasn't received email asking for Schedule A, PCC or medicals yet. Also, nothing has changed in our myCIC account. After reading comments on here regarding issues that others have been having, decided to call to ask if there is a glitch in our myCIC account. I was told that beyond the SA, no other notices have been sent to us as of yet (this was first thing this morning). She also said that in order to fix the myCIC issue, I would have to submit a tech support request online, which I did.

But...she also said that our file wouldn't be transferred to the VO (Accra) until the Schedule A and PCC were received at the Mississauga office. She then said that the letter requesting the medical would be sent by the VO, so we shouldn't expect to get anything until they received our application (after Miss. gets the Schedule A and PCC).

(She also said - yeah, there are a lot of glitches and issues - bit of an understatement but I applaud her honesty)

This seems to go against the experiences of some others who seem to get the request for medical around the same time as the SA is received.

I sent the Schedule A and PCC by Web Form and to the office by mail (I did think of trying carrier pigeon too...)

So to the question - my husband and (step)kids have already scheduled medicals for June 6 or 14 (two different offices - covering all bases as there is a wait list where he is). The application kit says that they need to take a specific form with them to the doc's office, and they get a copy of the form through email with the request for medicals. Is this the case, or can the form be downloaded online? I am a little worried that the Schedule A and PCC won't be connected to our application in time for it to be transferred to VO and request for medical to be sent from office before either June 6 or 14.

OK...so not so quickish but thanks in advance for ideas/suggestions/thoughts.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

Received SA two days ago but husband hasn't received email asking for Schedule A, PCC or medicals yet. Also, nothing has changed in our myCIC account. After reading comments on here regarding issues that others have been having, decided to call to ask if there is a glitch in our myCIC account. I was told that beyond the SA, no other notices have been sent to us as of yet (this was first thing this morning). She also said that in order to fix the myCIC issue, I would have to submit a tech support request online, which I did.

But...she also said that our file wouldn't be transferred to the VO (Accra) until the Schedule A and PCC were received at the Mississauga office. She then said that the letter requesting the medical would be sent by the VO, so we shouldn't expect to get anything until they received our application (after Miss. gets the Schedule A and PCC).

(She also said - yeah, there are a lot of glitches and issues - bit of an understatement but I applaud her honesty)

This seems to go against the experiences of some others who seem to get the request for medical around the same time as the SA is received.

I sent the Schedule A and PCC by Web Form and to the office by mail (I did think of trying carrier pigeon too...)

So to the question - my husband and (step)kids have already scheduled medicals for June 6 or 14 (two different offices - covering all bases as there is a wait list where he is). The application kit says that they need to take a specific form with them to the doc's office, and they get a copy of the form through email with the request for medicals. Is this the case, or can the form be downloaded online? I am a little worried that the Schedule A and PCC won't be connected to our application in time for it to be transferred to VO and request for medical to be sent from office before either June 6 or 14.

The CIC agent you spoke to was partially wrong. The medical request should come from CPC Miss, as you stated.

You cannot do the medical upfront anymore with the new application. You will need to bring the medical request CIC sends you along with you for the medical.

I think all you can do right now is wait. There seems to be some backlog and out of order processing in April. I wouldn't necessarily cancel the med appts at this time as you may have the form by then, but you cannot do the medical without it.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

Oh and we never received the instructions on how to submit Sched A either so we mailed it. Our file has since been sent to VO and is in process (Mar 1 outland)

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Oh and we never received the instructions on how to submit Sched A either so we mailed it. Our file has since been sent to VO and is in process (Mar 1 outland)
Thanks so much for all this - appreciate the answer.

Hope the process goes quickly for you guys.