04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017
just got off the phone with CIC

they said they supposedly updated my online account to allow the sched A and PPC to be uploaded on the same day they sent the SA email. Though there is still not an option to upload documents so they just said to submit a technical issue and use that to upload the docs

has anyone uploaded docs through the tech issue submission form in GCKEY account? the only option to attach a document to the tech issue is to attach a screen shot

daviddaviddavid

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Aha, I just got off the phone with CPC too, I've enquired about the MyCIC not linking - the agent said that it's a known issue, and that I should report it on the web form. I also asked about the application status, they said that everything is in order, and I should expect a request for Schedule A and PCC to be submitted.

I forgot to ask if I would then need to send it via mail, since I have not been able to link MyCIC to my application, before I thanked her and hung up. Hehe.

rynnyr

Apr 10, 2017
My husband (Canadian) called CIC today. They said they are working on applications received April 11 and earlier (ours was received April 13). We were able to get our UCI, which will help link accounts in the future - hopefully soon!

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
I tried it today but still no luck.

I found this info from CIC website after trying to link my application. I hope this is the only issue I have, I only put 2 to the applicants included field. I"m going to try and put 3 tomorrow since I have my wife and Daughter + me as the Sponsor

--
"If you are applying for family sponsorship, enter the number of family members, including the primary applicant, the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable) that are part of your application."

I can see it from the general search tool from CIC website that it has been entered into the system.

link :
search tool :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

help center :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23
Any luck?
I tried again with changes mentioned previously but with no luck. But annoyingly 3 times it told me I was logged out, but still included those three attempts against the daily five attempts.

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear that mishap. I was worried that this might happen to my application since I haven't heard back from them since I applied on April 4th. Hopefully you'll have better luck this time around and everything will go fine.
Mine comming back. I applied on 3rd April recievd on 4

KayJme

Mar 8, 2016
Edmonton
Any luck?
I tried again with changes mentioned previously but with no luck. But annoyingly 3 times it told me I was logged out, but still included those three attempts against the daily five attempts.
------------------------------------------------

Finally I was able to link it. Try 2 and 3 for #s of family member

Your application is now linked to this account..
You can access this application from your account page, under "View my submitted applications or profiles".

This is what I entered :

UCI # xxxxxxxxxx
Family Name : ALL CAPS

I did not put anything in Passports field

I just put "Space" in City of birth : (hit space bar)
Selected Philippines for Country (location where she is applying from)

Province : Alberta
City/Town : Edmonton
number of family members: 3

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
quick question guys-------------- just got my spousal application returned because of not providing birth certificate of spouse. but i submitted adhar card and 10 th certificate according to country specific requirements. do i need to submit anything else beside that?

KayJme

Mar 8, 2016
Edmonton
------------------------
AlbaNuadh

Also, take note of the combination you have use. Like for me,
1st try : I had Manila in City of birth with 2 in number of family members
2nd try : I had the same Manila for City of birth with and change it to 3
3rd try : I had (1 space) for City of Birth and 2 in number of family members
4th try : I had (1 space) for City of Birth and 3 in number of family members
then it went through.

hope it works for you..

good luck and let them know what works for future reference

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
quick question guys-------------- just got my spousal application returned because of not providing birth certificate of spouse. but i submitted adhar card and 10 th certificate according to country specific requirements. do i need to submit anything else beside that?
I think you have to submit notarized Birth Certificate Copy

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I'm pissed at how inconsistent this process is. This problem with submitting Schedule A is just ridiculous. Some people get e-mails to submit them, some don't. Some have problems with GC Key. I never got any e-mail to submit my Schedule A and it's been more than 5 days after receiving SA. I submitted a case specific enquiry through the webform on May 1st. Got an automated response that they got it. Now it's been 11 days and I did not get anything back from them. I just want to have peace knowing that they have this document and that the case will be forwarded to the proper visa office. I did everything properly through the webform and there is no way that they don't have my request. I will definitely mail Schedule A just to be safe. But man, how can they have this issue for so long? Imagine how many people send their applications and don't use discussion boards like this one, so it takes them lots of time to figure out that they missed an extra step, not because of their fault.

Mine is the same case...:mad:

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
Mine was returned for the same reason back in March. I submitted the exact same things as you. But you will need to get your wife's birth certificate and submit that. I don't think they will accept the 10th certificate. The second time I submitted with only the birth certificate, they accepted it. Hopefully this helps!

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Mine was returned for the same reason back in March. I submitted the exact same things as you. But you will need to get your wife's birth certificate and submit that. I don't think they will accept the 10th certificate. The second time I submitted with only the birth certificate, they accepted it. Hopefully this helps!
thanks for input