+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
It was outland, but as per the regaulations, either Inland or Outland, the sponsor has to be in Canada at the time of applying.
Hello - Can you please let me know that when did you apply and when it got refused, the exact reason for refusal and how long were you outside canada?
I also recently applied sponsor application and i was outside canada at the time too.

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
Hello - Can you please let me know that when did you apply and when it got refused, the exact reason for refusal and how long were you outside canada?
I also recently applied sponsor application and i was outside canada at the time too.
My husband who’s the sponsor was also with me in my home country at the time of sending the application to CPC Mississauga. However he attached a copy of his return ticket...really shouldn’t matter as far as you’re giving proofs of going back to Canada and settling their with the PA.

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
My husband who’s the sponsor was also with me in my home country at the time of sending the application to CPC Mississauga. However he attached a copy of his return ticket...really shouldn’t matter as far as you’re giving proofs of going back to Canada and settling their with the PA.
Thank you for your reply! Yeah thats what i was thinking but the above post really confused me. Do you know someone else who did the same and have their applications approved?

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
I also called cic just now and they said that it doesnot matter that i was outside canada at the time of the application submission as long as i am living in Canada.

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
I also called cic just now and they said that it doesnot matter that i was outside canada at the time of the application submission as long as i am living in Canada.
There you go!!!!All will go well with the grace of God. :)

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Today marks 10 months since application received and bgc still says "not applicable" ...I'm running very low on patience o_O

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
April applicants check your status again, i called this morning and automated update was changed, they have added “we are processing your background check”
Any ideas how much more time after this?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
April applicants check your status again, i called this morning and automated update was changed, they have added “we are processing your background check”
Any ideas how much more time after this?
I just called and the automated lady said the same things as my gckey account. However, I did notice that it also said that "applications received before November 2017 are not yet being processed." So I guess your lucky that your background check is in process...

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
I just called and the automated lady said the same things as my gckey account. However, I did notice that it also said that "applications received before November 2017 are not yet being processed." So I guess your lucky that your background check is in process...
Sorry, my mistake. This is what it said...
"If your application was received after Tues. Nov. 15 2016, it is not yet being processed."