Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
For those whose BGC is in progress (as per GCMS notes), please share what is the exact line in GCKEY for BGC in progress.
I have seen many people saying Background check is in progress with date, how can we identify if the BGC in progress.

outbound_april18

May 18, 2017
Hey guys we got a new line on ECAS saying “we sent you corresspondence on June 6, 2017. If you haven’t provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required”. We have already submitted all the documents. Can somebody please advise what shall be done in this case?

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
Hey guys we got a new line on ECAS saying “we sent you corresspondence on June 6, 2017. If you haven’t provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required”. We have already submitted all the documents. Can somebody please advise what shall be done in this case?
Do they have your Police Checks and Schedule A? Did you receive your medical exam request? If you are able to call, the agent can tell you what the correspondence was.

outbound_april18

May 18, 2017
Do they have your Police Checks and Schedule A? Did you receive your medical exam request? If you are able to call, the agent can tell you what the correspondence was.
Yes as per the correspondence sent on June 6, we have already submitted our PCC, schedule A and passport photographs. Courier was delivered at the CPC Mississauga office on July 5, 2017. I’m not sure why I’m seeing this new line in ECAS now. I tried to call them but they didn’t pick up.

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018
Yes as per the correspondence sent on June 6, we have already submitted our PCC, schedule A and passport photographs. Courier was delivered at the CPC Mississauga office on July 5, 2017. I’m not sure why I’m seeing this new line in ECAS now. I tried to call them but they didn’t pick up.

i got same message too in NOV 7/2017 i send my doc thru IRCC web site and police and brith and SA on line account. but after that no respond until now.

ngan2017

Dec 5, 2017
when I check my status in ECAS in Early December, I found this same line as you "we sent you corresspondence on August 21, 2017". However, my representative didn't recieved any correspondence at that time. (we have our Police certificate done on Aug 15,2017 and it will takes about 4 weeks to send to Hong Kong visa office)

So i call CIC call centre to tell them I didn't receive any correspondence on Augu 21 and ask them to resend the correspondence. An agent from call centre told me that the document that are required from the correspondence sent on Aug 21 have already received. So they will not resend the correspondence to me as in their record there is no outstanding document in my application.

And it took so many tries to get through the line to speak an agent. So keep try to call again and again until it can get through to an agent.

Reactions: outbound_april18