May 12, 2017
Here's SA we got:

Date: XXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXXXXX

Sponsor's Name
Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of Primary Applicant's Name and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669).

A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the
requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their
representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it
will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk
mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission.

Separate Schedule A forms, bearing signatures, must be completed by the applicant, and by all
dependent family members 18 years of age or older (whether accompanying or not).

Upon receipt of the completed Schedule A form(s), the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your
relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; a
confirmation letter will be sent to you when the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of
the visa office selected.

To re-iterate, the completed Schedule A form(s) must be received at this office within 30 days of the
original request that was sent to your sponsored family member(s) (or their representative).

Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support

---
Replaced my private information (in bold) with universal content.
Are all Sponsorship approval email the same? I mean do they send generic msg to all?
Just wanna know coz my sponsor's eCAS says "decison made" and line 4. We have sent you a correspondence regarding the decision made. I already received my medical request on myCIC account but still no aor email and no SA email for my sponsor.
Hope you have an idea if SA emails are generic to all. Thanks

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi, does IRCC make requests for Schedule A, police certificate, and medical exam before or after the application gets sent abroad to the visa office?
Hi!
Im no expert but based on what I've read from older applicants, yes that's true..
ircc is responsible for requesting additional docs such as schd A, pcc and medical exam. You need to submit these docs first that they will attach to your application before they send it to the appropriate visa office.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi!
Im no expert but based on what I've read from older applicants, yes that's true..
ircc is responsible for requesting additional docs such as schd A, pcc and medical exam. You need to submit these docs first that they will attach to your application before they send it to the appropriate visa office.
oh ok... Thanks for responding!

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi everyone, new to the forum. My husband submitted the sponsorship forms end of April. Received by CIC around early May. I called recently. They said they were working on applications from late April. I would love to know if anyone received confirmation letters from CIC. Thanks.
Yeah May 3rd received application and acknowledgement received 31.05.2017 AOR1

mharia

May 29, 2017
Hi there, I sent my husbands application from Dublin, Ireland on the 21st of April, I just sent it by regular mail and now I'm really wishing I had sent it by courier. I'm not sure when it reached CPC but definitely before the end of April. I am Canadian, sponsoring my Irish husband and we have a child together. I haven't heard anything from them, no email, nothing, it's been six weeks. Am I right to assume that it must have been incomplete in someway and has been sent back to me? Or is this still within a normal time frame? Any help would be great, trying to stay hopeful that he isn't being returned!
hello im from the phillipines we sent our applic

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Are all Sponsorship approval email the same? I mean do they send generic msg to all?
Just wanna know coz my sponsor's eCAS says "decison made" and line 4. We have sent you a correspondence regarding the decision made. I already received my medical request on myCIC account but still no aor email and no SA email for my sponsor.
Hope you have an idea if SA emails are generic to all. Thanks
1. I'm fairly certain there are generic. All they do is amend your details to be included.
2. How come you managed to link your application via myCIC without AOR? AOR is the very first message you get with your Application number and UCI that allows you to link your account with myCIC.

As to not receiving SA (Sponsorship Approval), I think there was a glitch with messaging in your case, too. By definition, if there were requests issued for Schedule A, PCC, and medical exam, the sponsor should have been approved by this stage within your application. Otherwise, they would either send your application back asking for more/different documents and would continue with Background Check and Medical for the PA (Primary Applicant) due to that. So, I think the sponsor in your application was approved and the message was never sent. Try calling CIC and asking them about SA letter and whether it has been issued at all.

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Has anyone received a mail for AOR 2 yet ? NDVO sent me AOR and also asked for
1 proof of landing fee (I have already paid)
2 police certificates (sent coloured copies and webform)
(But I have to send the original pcc this time that's what my representative told me)
Has anyone rcvd similar requests from Delhi office yet ?

IN2CA

May 10, 2017
Has anyone received a mail for AOR 2 yet ? NDVO sent me AOR and also asked for
1 proof of landing fee (I have already paid)
2 police certificates (sent coloured copies and webform)
(But I have to send the original pcc this time that's what my representative told me)
Has anyone rcvd similar requests from Delhi office yet ?
its a computer generated email...and acknowledgement of receipt from NDVO. if you have already sent RPRF and PCC, you dont have to do anything.

Reactions: rEj19

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
1. I'm fairly certain there are generic. All they do is amend your details to be included.
2. How come you managed to link your application via myCIC without AOR? AOR is the very first message you get with your Application number and UCI that allows you to link your account with myCIC.

As to not receiving SA (Sponsorship Approval), I think there was a glitch with messaging in your case, too. By definition, if there were requests issued for Schedule A, PCC, and medical exam, the sponsor should have been approved by this stage within your application. Otherwise, they would either send your application back asking for more/different documents and would continue with Background Check and Medical for the PA (Primary Applicant) due to that. So, I think the sponsor in your application was approved and the message was never sent. Try calling CIC and asking them about SA letter and whether it has been issued at all.
I (PA) got an aor that's why i was able to link my app online. But my sponsor didn't receive aor for his sponsorship app. He also didn't receive Sponsorship Approval email. But in his eCAS it says they sent emails for both.
I was asking if all SA letters are the same. Coz if that's the case, then ircc has also notified my sponsor regarding the need pf PA to submit schd a and pcc. It's been 6 working days now since his eCAS said: correspondence was sent regarding the decision. Unfortunately up to now, no request on myCIC account for pcc and schd A. We tried calling many times but no luck.
If i may ask, maybe at this point, it's okay for me to send my pcc and schd A via web form or express mail?
This glitches are frustrating..
Thank you so much for your reply.

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
I (PA) got an aor that's why i was able to link my app online. But my sponsor didn't receive aor for his sponsorship app. He also didn't receive Sponsorship Approval email. But in his eCAS it says they sent emails for both.
I was asking if all SA letters are the same. Coz if that's the case, then ircc has also notified my sponsor regarding the need pf PA to submit schd a and pcc. It's been 6 working days now since his eCAS said: correspondence was sent regarding the decision. Unfortunately up to now, no request on myCIC account for pcc and schd A. We tried calling many times but no luck.
If i may ask, maybe at this point, it's okay for me to send my pcc and schd A via web form or express mail?
This glitches are frustrating..
Thank you so much for your reply.
Yes, SA letter are auto-generated. They just amend personal details an dates to reflect on your case. The rest is the same for everyone.

Definitely a system glitch, then. If calling brings no luck, either send Schedule A and PCC upfront as you said, or trying contacting your Sponsor's MP (Member of Parliament) to enquire why you're not receiving the correspondence you're supposed to. Worked for us!

It's best to first establish what the issue is to ensure you receive future correspondence, such as medical exam request.

Reactions: Kuleng24

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
All friends who may have recieved medical request, did you get the ime no. And form for medical. Please confirm.

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Just received medical request with the form to bring at the apt
I receive the request for scheA May 27th
PCC was sent with package
but still No SA
I really want the SA so I can then send my package to Quebec and then I'll be able to breath and let this process just take it's coarse

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Yes, SA letter are auto-generated. They just amend personal details an dates to reflect on your case. The rest is the same for everyone.

Definitely a system glitch, then. If calling brings no luck, either send Schedule A and PCC upfront as you said, or trying contacting your Sponsor's MP (Member of Parliament) to enquire why you're not receiving the correspondence you're supposed to. Worked for us!

It's best to first establish what the issue is to ensure you receive future correspondence, such as medical exam request.
Yeah, i guess we should try calling again. But im preparing to send my pcc and schd a already with a letter of explanation why. I think that's better rather than waiting for their correspondence that never arrives on my sponsor's email.
Luckily I received a medical request at myCIC account 3 days ago.
Thanks. And good luck to us all.

natzau94

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Aberdeen, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
File Transfer...
25-07-2017
Just received medical request with the form to bring at the apt
I receive the request for scheA May 27th
PCC was sent with package
but still No SA
I really want the SA so I can then send my package to Quebec and then I'll be able to breath and let this process just take it's coarse
Did you try calling them and asking about your SA?

Reactions: destinedlove