17/05/2012
Med's Done....
24/05/2012
Passport Req..
07/06/2012
LANDED..........
12/5/2012
Hey everyone,
So I'm not sure if I missed something, I'm not complaining, but I am a little shocked.
I received my AOR back on 2015-06-09. I've been waiting and waiting for my "In Process" email to come through, guessing that it would come any day now given that 40 something days had passed which is apparently the average time it takes according to our spreadsheet.

I check the mail today, and there's a letter indicating that my test is next week. What the.. Are we supposed to get emails stating 'In Process', 'Transferred' and so on..
Again, I'm not complaining at all. I was just not expecting my test date so quickly.

Anyone else experiencing a fast than normal turn around?

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
rhare said:
Hey everyone,
So I'm not sure if I missed something, I'm not complaining, but I am a little shocked.
I received my AOR back on 2015-06-09. I've been waiting and waiting for my "In Process" email to come through, guessing that it would come any day now given that 40 something days had passed which is apparently the average time it takes according to our spreadsheet.

I check the mail today, and there's a letter indicating that my test is next week. What the.. Are we supposed to get emails stating 'In Process', 'Transferred' and so on..
Again, I'm not complaining at all. I was just not expecting my test date so quickly.

Congrats. But just AOR which you receive in email however you should check your e case for in process and local office transfer after that you receive test ivitation by mail. Congrats again and be prepared for test. At least someone not from vancouver received test date

Zaker

Dec 13, 2013
ROMA_1 said:
Congrats. But just AOR which you receive in email however you should check your e case for in process and local office transfer after that you receive test ivitation by mail. Congrats again and be prepared for test. At least someone not from vancouver received test date
But he(or She) is from Vancouver as well!

Amine Concordia

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhare said:
Hey everyone,

We are not supposed to get any email stating 'In Process', 'Transferred' and so on, you have to check your e-cas, the link below:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?_ga=1.125272394.114229871.1431636137

rhare

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2012
AOR Received.
16/04/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16/04/2012
Med's Request
17/05/2012
Med's Done....
24/05/2012
Passport Req..
07/06/2012
LANDED..........
12/5/2012
huh... well how about that. Here I was thinking I was just going to be updated automatically. I thought maybe they would email me with a password or something to ecas.
Well, either way, test is next week! Fastest application turnaround ever!