+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Applicants

Nov 24, 2014
Re: April 2014 Applicants(Finger print issue)

Hi,

I got a letter from st. Clair cic office asking for fingerprints. They mentioned only a web link to do complete fingerprint. But I am confused after reading all information. A form should be filled up but where I can find that form. Could you please tell me which agency will be the fastest and reliable fingerprint services in Toronto and how do I proceed in this regard.

Regards

AM

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Re: April 2014 Applicants(Finger print issue)

ancient mariner said:
Hi,

I got a letter from st. Clair cic office asking for fingerprints. They mentioned only a web link to do complete fingerprint. But I am confused after reading all information. A form should be filled up but where I can find that form. Could you please tell me which agency will be the fastest and reliable fingerprint services in Toronto and how do I proceed in this regard.

Regards

AM
Go to CIC web and Click fingerprints link also give your postal code you will find fingerprints agency near you which are RCMP certified. You don't have to fill any form your fingerprints agency will do it for you and they will submit electronically.

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/fingerprint.asp

Choose any agency out of six and find out if they serve near you. Hope that help

SKULE

Nov 17, 2014
Received the test invitation letter in mail today from Scarborough office. Test date is Dec 18.

Below is my timeline. Good luck everyone and happy Xmas. :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 14, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 14, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on June 23, 2014.

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
SKULE said:
Received the test invitation letter in mail today from Scarborough office. Test date is Dec 18.

Below is my timeline. Good luck everyone and happy Xmas. :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 14, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 14, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on June 23, 2014.
Congrats!!

Wish you all the best in test.

I believe your waiting is over as they(Scarborough) will invite you for oath right after the test.

Happy holidays ...

muhannad189

Oct 27, 2014
Hey guys, I just took the citizenship test at the Scarborough office and passed! :D

The Officer told me my oath will be on the 23rd of this month (she had a letter in her hand). However, I told her I wouldn't be able to make it that day due to a previously scheduled trip. She said I can either not take the letter (and get scheduled later by mail) or take the letter and not show up in which case I will be rescheduled (as I understood). I opted to get scheduled by mail. She said the oath will probably be sometime in January. Can't wait to get the process done!!

Good luck to you all!

radwa

Dec 3, 2014
Hi guys
Does everybody from April applicants who deal with Scarborough office got invitation letter for exam? ?
Thanks

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

One friend of mine whose application was received on April 26 2014, wrote the test today and got the oath letter at same time of interview.
It seems the interview was pretty straightforward but the test was a bit trick, though !

Good luck,
S.

Oct 2, 2014
radwa said:
Hi guys
Does everybody from April applicants who deal with Scarborough office got invitation letter for exam? ?
Thanks
Hello,
A lot of us from Scarborough already wrote the test are are about to do so this month... don't worry, if your application is right you should receive a letter soon

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Citizenship Friends,

I didn't get any invitation for test yet. My local office is Vancouver. I changed my legal name which they did on e-cas too but didn't get test letter yet. Any Idea?

Thanks
My Time line as under:

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 22, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 22, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2014.

We sent you a letter on July 7, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

asq

Nov 10, 2014
Office: Mississauga

Application Received: April 25, 2014.

Processing started: June 23, 2014.

So far only received the test preparation book.

No other letter received.

If anyone applied in the same dates from Mississauga and received something, please update.

Thanks,

ASQ

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife and son applied on April 24th and they had test today at 1.30pm. Test was not complicated but one must read the Text Book instead of fully relying on online practice. There is many True/False type question and few are from Book's footnote pictures.

I was sitting in the interview room just behind them. It was not a formal interview type. 3-4 female officer just sitting with chair table and no computer system. They mostly checks the Passports, IDs, COPR and not much questions. I find she was discussing with them not much official issues.. At the end, she given them oath letter for 12 Jan.

I observed there was around 30 people in the interview room after test and the officers were going thru each of them very fast 3-4 min max and handing over oath letter. CIC must have given the officers to make things simple to clear the backlog and whoever pass the test just check original document and provide oath letter..

It is may be noted that under the new C-24 rule, all decisions is being made by CPC, Sydney eliminating CJ from the process which makes local office literally conduct test and check the documents from application checklist..

dandash

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
My wife and son applied on April 24th and they had test today at 1.30pm. Test was not complicated but one must read the Text Book instead of fully relying on online practice. There is many True/False type question and few are from Book's footnote pictures.

I was sitting in the interview room just behind them. It was not a formal interview type. 3-4 female officer just sitting with chair table and no computer system. They mostly checks the Passports, IDs, COPR and not much questions. I find she was discussing with them not much official issues.. At the end, she given them oath letter for 12 Jan.

I observed there was around 30 people in the interview room after test and the officers were going thru each of them very fast 3-4 min max and handing over oath letter. CIC must have given the officers to make things simple to clear the backlog and whoever pass the test just check original document and provide oath letter..

It is may be noted that under the new C-24 rule, all decisions is being made by CPC, Sydney eliminating CJ from the process which makes local office literally conduct test and check the documents from application checklist..
Rayman thanks for the info ... I just have a question actually for your wife my test is next week and I'm really finding it so hard to memorize all the names and the dates ... do they focus on that in the test ? or its general ?

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its mostly general questions not much no. oriented.. You read text book 2-3 times with online practice..