+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2013 APPLICANTS....ABU DHABI EMBASSY....LET'S JOIN!

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
philjohn85 said:
@ zacoroca by the way did the embassy response to you when they returned your passport? And do you think do i need to call them to inform that i need my passport very urgent. And what did you say on your mail when the time you need your passport? Sorry for having too much questions coz i need it vert urgent. Thank You!
@ philjohn85...it's ok,no problem...i was also asking too much questions before...a little help to some of our forum mates here is the only thing i can do,though i needed also some help...hahaha!....ok,bro,when i request my passport back through email, i received an automatic reply...but in your case, since you have mentioned here that you sent email requests to the correct email address, then it's fine...( did you receive a "mailer daemon"(failed or non-receipt of email message) ) ?...Also, no need to call them as you will only hear automatic voice prompts...for sure,they will return your passport back in a few days...call me when you can,36255061,i'm also here in Bahrain.

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
@zacoroca no, i did not recieved any mailer daemon the first two mail that i sent is im asking them to expedite my passport then i recieved a confirmation when they will response on my mail ( auto reply) then when i read some forums here i got an idea that i can take my passport even without withdrawing my application then i sent an email again to them asking for my passport until now they didnt recieved tomorrow is weekend probably no chance for them to reply, i dont want to send again them an email because maybe they will bw confuse maybe i just again next week if they response coz i need to renew my RP visa here.thanks for your guide and advice its such a nice help maybe i will continue praying that God answers all my prayers especially my passport. I will try to call u soon if i have some question. Thank u so much

lamak

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
abudhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 3013
LANDED..........
30 feb 2014
My Job offer is not asking Ielts...as of LMO..the requirement for the job is English required for Language .NOC is 6212..Since i submit my application direct to Embassy on my own presence. is there possible to track the application...? I just got the one half of sticker which was posted on my application envelope which has few digits...

lamak

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
abudhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 3013
LANDED..........
30 feb 2014
guys add me in fb Jonny Walker...

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Praise God Canadian Embassy Returned my passport i can now renew my visa here in Bahrain for a mean time while waiting for the better opportunity. God is good God bless us all

chokiesq8

May 24, 2013
philjohn85 said:
Praise God Canadian Embassy Returned my passport i can now renew my visa here in Bahrain for a mean time while waiting for the better opportunity. God is good God bless us all
@philjohn

Good day, just want to ask how did you borrow your passport in canadian embassy abu dhabi?same like you i emailed to them my urgent request and their reply is the same automated response redirecting me to their inquiry website , there was no clear message or confirmation with regards to my request.after you sent your email to them dated may 23,2013 did you call them or did you do something else. hope you could help me, thank you and God bless you and your application.

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
@chokiesq8 i just end them an email explaining my currrent situation here and after 10 days they sent me a reply on my mail just mail them no need to call coz they told me that its automated answer just wait for them to reply hope it help. God bless and your application too

ijaz1988

Apr 21, 2013
Guys, my recent update with Embassy was replied as follows with a unique number in the subject-line, do u think that is my file reference number??

RE: W300577226

to me
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Visa, work permit, and study permit applications are processed by the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi within service standards which can be found on our website, www.uae.gc.ca, at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Cashier? you got a work permit for that? they couldn't find a Canadian to do this job?
ijaz1988 said:
6611...cashier......Calgary Alberta! :)

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Ijaz, not bothered at all, I am a TFW in Canada as well and I see the complaining and all that, the locals here do only to wonder why do they. Then I see this and it makes me wonder, is there actual a need or are we abusing the system.
Anyone who gets whatever job he can any where, more power to him, but if you think about it, it hurts true highly skilled workers when they apply for their LMO and work permit.
People use and abuse the system developed and such is one example.
ijaz1988 said:
i guess NO! y r u bothered? ;)

ijaz1988

Apr 21, 2013
Notice – Strike Action

June 11, 2013 — The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation. :( :(