+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2013 APPLICANTS....ABU DHABI EMBASSY....LET'S JOIN!

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Add me. reyvil13pv

lamak

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
abudhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 3013
LANDED..........
30 feb 2014
I applied on May..can I join too..?bt I m new here

lamak

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
abudhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 3013
LANDED..........
30 feb 2014
Hey guys..r u aware of IELTS..?is it requirement I heard so...?wat abt u guys,,,,u heard too..?

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Hi Guys, i passed my Application last April 10, 2013, i am currently working here in Bahrain, my problem is i need my original passport due to my residence permit here will be expired on May 30,2013, and i already send an email to the embassy if i can borrow my original passport due to my current situation here. But as of now they dont have response.Any idea how can i connect with them for me to take my original passport. Thanks for the future advice.God bless us all keep praying and stay positive

ijaz1988

Apr 21, 2013
@ philjohn85........bro did u use the case-specific mode of connecting with the visa dept?

sorry, i cant post the link, since i am newbie ???

lamak

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
abudhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 3013
LANDED..........
30 feb 2014
Food service supervisor, Alberta...

ijaz1988

Apr 21, 2013
@ Lamak......gr8!

So, do u have a confirmed job offer? Coz they will initially mention if u need IELTS or not.

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
philjohn85 said:
Hi Guys, i passed my Application last April 10, 2013, i am currently working here in Bahrain, my problem is i need my original passport due to my residence permit here will be expired on May 30,2013, and i already send an email to the embassy if i can borrow my original passport due to my current situation here. But as of now they dont have response.Any idea how can i connect with them for me to take my original passport. Thanks for the future advice.God bless us all keep praying and stay positive
@ philjohn85...Did you send your email request through " abdi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca "?...if so, wait for at least 4-7 working days...

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
@ijazz1988 yap bro i did last night but still i did not recieved any response its an urgent matter but im still waiting do you think it is possible if i can call them? Because planning to call them tomorrow coz i have limited time to renew my passport thanks for the response

@ zacoraca- yah i did already for 3 times but still didnt get any response. Any positve advice guys? Please help me to solve my problem. Thank You!

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
philjohn85 said:
@ ijazz1988 yap bro i did last night but still i did not recieved any response its an urgent matter but im still waiting do you think it is possible if i can call them? Because planning to call them tomorrow coz i have limited time to renew my passport thanks for the response

@ zacoraca- yah i did already for 3 times but still didnt get any response. Any positve advice guys? Please help me to solve my problem. Thank You!
@ philjohn85...ok since you have e-mailed them thru abdi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca...then you have to wait for 4-7 working days,aramex will be informing you that your document is ready for pick-up...i have the same case few weeks back because of my company vacation leave as per my contract...i sent them email request then after few days,i received a sms from aramex stating i have docs for pick-up...then now, i have it and i am getting ready for my vacation.

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
@zacoraca- thanks for the info but even without notice or response from my mail do you think they will return my passport? Coz i need it very urgent. First time i made an email to them if they can expedite the process of my visa due to my current status here, and after i read all the forums here i try again to email them and i try also the case specific mode last night. Do you think they will grant my request to have my passport back? Thanks for the advice God bless

philjohn85

Star Member
May 21, 2013
@ zacoroca by the way did the embassy response to you when they returned your passport? And do you think do i need to call them to inform that i need my passport very urgent. And what did you say on your mail when the time you need your passport? Sorry for having too much questions coz i need it vert urgent. Thank You!