Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
The date didn't change because Mississauga is still working on the end of Feb. We know that because February applicants are still waiting. But that doesn't mean some officers aren't on March especially in Ottawa.

The 82 days is accurate for the OTTAWA office. So they gave the worst and the best info together.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Thanks Sunshine87

Can you also please tell me AOR is received by email or Post.

And process is started only after we receive AOR if yes how long will it take after that please let me know.

Thnks
Abhishek

Sunshine87 said:
The second step at the VO will only check the applicants paperwork, not the sponsors :) (sorry you didn't get your answer sooner!)

I'll be moving and cleaning out my place on Canada Day.. how exciting!! But I plan on taking my husband to Ottawa the next Canada Day that we are together (2013 I hope).. it was fun as a kid, but I look forward to it as an adult point of view. And yes mobeyk, I hope some of us have good news to celebrate with!

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
CIC is sleeping still working on feb files

and second shock is Delhi processing time has moved from 6 months to 8 months

All the VO officers husband or wife should be separated from them for 6 months then they will come to know pain of long distance after marriage ..i really fill bad for my wife from start of process she had some or the other problem

Please pray for us
Thanks
Abhi

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
abhi292000 said:
CIC is sleeping still working on feb files

and second shock is Delhi processing time has moved from 6 months to 8 months

All the VO officers husband or wife should be separated from them for 6 months then they will come to know pain of long distance after marriage ..i really fill bad for my wife from start of process she had some or the other problem

Please pray for us
Thanks
Abhi
well
we all are joined this forum to share what we all feel. it gives strength that we are not alone facing the separation from our spouses
just think about usa.. it went from 11months to 12months.. full one year..looks like celebrating our anniversary separately.
hope this doesnt happen and we all happen to be with our respective spouses soon.

Jas09

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th April 2012
AOR Received.
13th June 2012
File Transfer...
13th June 2012
Passport Req..
26th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 september
Sunshine87 said:
The second step at the VO will only check the applicants paperwork, not the sponsors :) (sorry you didn't get your answer sooner!)

I'll be moving and cleaning out my place on Canada Day.. how exciting!! But I plan on taking my husband to Ottawa the next Canada Day that we are together (2013 I hope).. it was fun as a kid, but I look forward to it as an adult point of view. And yes mobeyk, I hope some of us have good news to celebrate with!
Hi,
Thanks for all your support, My medical date is of 14 March 2012.

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
hi my wife had appllied for me outland spouse sponsor visa she is pr from last 2 and 1/2 yrs. yrs.for both of us it is second marriage her 1st husband got exp. and i am divorcee from india.she is also indian buy went to canada in 2010 we both meet online from shaadi portal i was in india and she was in canada she has 11 yrs daughter from 1st marriage i know and we both dont have problem too, but will it affect our visa case. we had applied on 9th may, 2012 and still waiting. can anyone suggest will this kind of case gets visa.
i had never travlled to canada before , but before marriage visitor visa got rejected.
her age is 33 and mine is 32, we both meet online in jan 2012 and informed our parents did proper wedding in india in march 2012 honeymoon celebrated mine birthday party with friends and family too.she returned to canada after month staying together in april 2012 and submitted with all photos , bills , forms, wedding etc etc.can anyone help is this case straightforward or complicated.

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
I won't say it is complicated. It is just that CIC needs to assess more information before making a decision, otherwise things seems to be alright if you have all the required documentation done.

Goodluck !

jpbs said:
hi my wife had appllied for me outland spouse sponsor visa she is pr from last 2 and 1/2 yrs. yrs.for both of us it is second marriage her 1st husband got exp. and i am divorcee from india.she is also indian buy went to canada in 2010 we both meet online from shaadi portal i was in india and she was in canada she has 11 yrs daughter from 1st marriage i know and we both dont have problem too, but will it affect our visa case. we had applied on 9th may, 2012 and still waiting. can anyone suggest will this kind of case gets visa.
i had never travlled to canada before , but before marriage visitor visa got rejected.
her age is 33 and mine is 32, we both meet online in jan 2012 and informed our parents did proper wedding in india in march 2012 honeymoon celebrated mine birthday party with friends and family too.she returned to canada after month staying together in april 2012 and submitted with all photos , bills , forms, wedding etc etc.can anyone help is this case straightforward or complicated.

none

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
12 July 2012--Requesting a signature and CIC-O received the Doc's with signature on April 20, 2012
AOR Received.
12 July 2012---
File Transfer...
July 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 2nd, 2012
Interview........
November 21,2012 at 8:00 am
VISA ISSUED...
November 21.2012
I m wondering.... where are April's applications,.... Ottawa or Mississauga ?

i m sure that Mississauga is done with Feb. applications but officers dont want to put working on applications recieved on March because they dont have March applications .

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
none said:
I m wondering.... where are April's applications,.... Ottawa or Mississauga ?

i m sure that Mississauga is done with Feb. applications but officers dont want to put working on applications recieved on March because they dont have March applications .
unfortunately Mississauga is not done with Feb applications or the first few days of March.....not sure where April files are....

none

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
12 July 2012--Requesting a signature and CIC-O received the Doc's with signature on April 20, 2012
AOR Received.
12 July 2012---
File Transfer...
July 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 2nd, 2012
Interview........
November 21,2012 at 8:00 am
VISA ISSUED...
November 21.2012
How many applications have they recieved on feb. 29 and it will take them 3 weeks to work on it? lol...

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
none said:
How many applications have they recieved on feb. 29 and it will take them 3 weeks to work on it? lol...
oh my there are still people waiting from Feb 7th and Feb 12th and 13th, 27th, 28th, 29th and March 1st & 2nd.......some have got AOR's.....but still waiting for approval...and some have nothing yet...... :(

missmymexi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-17-2012
Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
KJG said:
oh my there are still people waiting from Feb 7th and Feb 12th and 13th, 27th, 28th, 29th and March 1st & 2nd.......some have got AOR's.....but still waiting for approval...and some have nothing yet...... :(
Its hard to say, I would think that they people that are still waiting have packages that needed attention, however not being sure of the applicants its only an assumption. But they seem to have approved a number of March people now, so perhaps the simple ones are getting pushed through and anything that requires extra steps is being held back ... again, all assumption, having worked for the government i can say that if you think logically about it, you are probably wrong, it was my motto for my job at the time. So as much as we would like to find a rhyme or reason, it could be way of base ! Wish we had a CIC spy on this board that could sneak us info !

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
missmymexi said:
Its hard to say, I would think that they people that are still waiting have packages that needed attention, however not being sure of the applicants its only an assumption. But they seem to have approved a number of March people now, so perhaps the simple ones are getting pushed through and anything that requires extra steps is being held back ... again, all assumption, having worked for the government i can say that if you think logically about it, you are probably wrong, it was my motto for my job at the time. So as much as we would like to find a rhyme or reason, it could be way of base ! Wish we had a CIC spy on this board that could sneak us info !
I think it all depends on who's desk you app falls on....there are good workers....so so workers....and then the complete slackers......and that is something unfortunately way beyond our control.........we are only talking sponsor approval here...the easy part......the quick part.....hahaha.....not so much any more....LOL...on the other hand hopefully it has allowed the Visa Offices to catch up!!!! always have to look for the silver lining or one will go nuts :-\

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
yeah i know we all are here to help each other but CIC is too slow and we just cant sit and watch

simb said:
well
we all are joined this forum to share what we all feel. it gives strength that we are not alone facing the separation from our spouses
just think about usa.. it went from 11months to 12months.. full one year..looks like celebrating our anniversary separately.
hope this doesnt happen and we all happen to be with our respective spouses soon.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Experts

Can you also please tell me AOR is received by email or Post.

And process is started only after we receive AOR if yes how long will it take after that please let me know.

Or we receive with sponsership approval please let me know members

thanks
abhi