Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
Hiii everybody
My application received by CIC on : 2nd.April.2012 , till now I didn't receive any thing, No email No snail mail.
My brother inside Canada call CIC to ask about our application, they said to him they can't tell him anything because she is not the Applicant , they request from him (use of Representative form ).

I do not want him to be my Representative , just I would like to know where is my application !!!!!
What Can I do ??!!!! any suggestions ???!!!!
Should I wait for couple of days to see our snail mail again, as it is take a long time to reach ??!!
or Should I sign the Representative form and send it to CIC ???!!!

Plzz help..

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
wargo said:
Hiii everybody
My application received by CIC on : 2nd.April.2012 , till now I didn't receive any thing, No email No snail mail.
My brother inside Canada call CIC to ask about our application, they said to him they can't tell him anything because she is not the Applicant , they request from him (use of Representative form ).

I do not want him to be my Representative , just I would like to know where is my application !!!!!
What Can I do ??!!!! any suggestions ???!!!!
Should I wait for couple of days to see our snail mail again, as it is take a long time to reach ??!!
or Should I sign the Representative form and send it to CIC ???!!!

Plzz help..
Why don't you call the CiC yourself, since I'm assuming your the sponsor ?, If you sign the use of representative form, all future notifications will go to your brother ( i don't know if that's what you want ).

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
CKnD said:
Why don't you call the CiC yourself, since I'm assuming your the sponsor ?, If you sign the use of representative form, all future notifications will go to your brother ( i don't know if that's what you want ).
I can't call CIC coz I am outside Canada ?!!!
Yes , the problem that I do not want the future notifications to be send to my brother.

But even I don't know if they received my application or not ?!!!!!!!!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
wargo said:
I can't call CIC coz I am outside Canada ?!!!
Yes , the problem that I do not want the future notifications to be send to my brother.

But even I don't know if they received my application or not ?!!!!!!!!
Hey wargo,

there is actually a way. You can sign a form where you authorise your brother on your behalf, but he doesn't become your representative. In that way, your brother can call CIC on your behalf and ask about the status of your application but the rest of the communication will still go to you.

Here is the link to the CIC website which explains the form to sign, and how to do it.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp

hope this helps, and hope you hear good news soon - keep us informed!
Good luck,
Sweden

mc1234

Champion Member
Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
Doc's Request.
20/08/2012 - PGR and SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa: 23/07/2012 Mexico City: 20/08/2012
File Transfer...
24/07/2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2012
LANDED..........
23-11-2012
Hopefully this week is a good week for us! This is crazy that its the end of july. I thought I would have heard something by early July. Sigh. :(

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mc1234 said:
Hopefully this week is a good week for us! This is crazy that its the end of july. I thought I would have heard something by early July. Sigh. :(
Hopefully yes! but it's consistent (unfortunately) with the waiting time posted on CIC website... but you're next in line.. the last April approval was 17th April, and yours was received a few days later, so it's coming soon!

Wait ( for stage 1 at least!) is almost over!
Good luck!
Sweden

misskay

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 8th
AOR Received.
Jul 11th
File Transfer...
Jul 31st
Med's Done....
Feb 20th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 31st
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 9th
LANDED..........
Oct 12th
Sweden said:
Hopefully yes! but it's consistent (unfortunately) with the waiting time posted on CIC website... but you're next in line.. the last April approval was 17th April, and yours was received a few days later, so it's coming soon!

Wait ( for stage 1 at least!) is almost over!
Good luck!
Sweden
Hopefully they go backwards first though...and finish off those of us still waiting from before the 17th...

tsjunx

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 19, 12
Doc's Request.
Aug 15, 12
AOR Received.
July 18, 12, Mexico: Aug 15, 12
File Transfer...
July 25, 12
Med's Done....
Feb 18, 12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 1-12
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10-12
LANDED..........
16-Nov-12
mc1234 said:
yes hopefully this week they finish off the april apps, can't believe I look forward to the weekend being over so they can get back to work, I'm hoping that they're finish with april before the long weekend... I can't believe another long weekend is fast approaching and we're still waiting...

misskay, hoping this is your week too, has your online status worked?

Emhub

Apr 23, 2012
Hello,

We have an update for the spreadsheet. We had posted last week about receiving AOR by e-mail. We just received sponsor approval by mail. The letter is dated July 12th. Our application had originally been received April 19th.

Based on the date on the letter, it would make sense to amend the AOR date to July 12th as well - we received the e-mail on July 13th in the UK but it would have been 5 hours earlier in Mississauga.

Good luck to all April applicants,
Emhub

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
misskay said:
Hopefully they go backwards first though...and finish off those of us still waiting from before the 17th...
Maybe yours is like Emhub who just posted - you received AOR by mail but they sent you the approval by snail mail and it's taking time... this week hopefully you'll have some good news - hang in there!
Sweden

jun479

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 21,2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Sep 1, 2012; we requested for 2nd ppr - still waiting. Went in process on ecas on sep 26, 2012
Hiii everybody

What Can I do ??!!!! any suggestions !!!!
or Should I sign the Representative form and send it to CIC !!!

Plzz help..

According to above case, sponser is outside of Canada thus it effect processing time or delay while receiving AOR from CIC- wht might be the reason for it. Kindly share your experience about this

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jun479 said:
Hiii everybody
What Can I do ??!!!! any suggestions !!!!
or Should I sign the Representative form and send it to CIC !!!

Plzz help..
According to above case, sponser is outside of Canada thus it effect processing time or delay while receiving AOR from CIC- wht might be the reason for it. Kindly share your experience about this
Hey,

there is a way, I was posting about it before. You can send a form to CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp
it's not that your brother will act as your representative - he will only be able to ask about the status of your application. the rest of the communication will remain unchanged and will go to you. You don't have to choose your brother, you can choose a friend as well, as long as they can call Canada, you can give them the "power" to ask about your status.

ABout being outside of Canada - it's difficult to know how much it affects. Some people get AOR, some get approval directly. AOR are always by email, but approval can be either snail mail or email, depending on the officer. Unfortunately it is very difficult to predict anything.

But they have passed the date where your application was received, so you should be able to know at least that they have opened your application and working on it (as a few others, like Misskay for example, who is also waiting). Find somebody that you trust, delegate to them the power to ask about your application ( I repeat - it's a different form than the representative one), and hopefully you will have news soon.

Good luck with waiting,
Sweden

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo closed > Ottawa > Finalized in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
RPRF-September 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
7/23/12 > Ottawa 10/9/12 > LA
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR issued Oct. 29, 2012 DM November 6th, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
Man I lost this thread! Weekends sux only cus CIC ain't working LOL it's officially Monday morning here and I have insomnia and it's been 3 months today we mailed in our app... sooooo since last week seemed so flipping slow.. I'm hoping we get lotsa AOR's n approvals!! *fingers crossed*

CKnD

Jun 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 25 2012
File Transfer...
July 25 2012
Med's Request
2nd Med July 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28 2011 / July 29, 2013
Creampop said:
Man I lost this thread! Weekends sux only cus CIC ain't working LOL it's officially Monday morning here and I have insomnia and it's been 3 months today we mailed in our app... sooooo since last week seemed so flipping slow.. I'm hoping we get lotsa AOR's n approvals!! *fingers crossed*
I hear ya, it's about 5 am Monday morning right now, and I cant sleep .. I want my EMAIL !!!
I think the best thing for me to do right now is get some sleep, hopefully when I wake up, I'll have some good news

Someone send them coffee and donuts, so we dont have a repeat of last week :D