+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPs WITHOUT AORs PLEASE CHECK THIS LINK

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all:

I have seen some of forum members are experiencing this very unique issue, so I thought it would be nice to set up this discussion.

I personally called CIC when my application reached its 7-8th week, unfortunately I have been told by a CIC rep that they can not assist me at that time, and suggested me to call back after the 14th week since the date of application submission.

updated June 19, 2015:

After some research, This is found on CIC webpage, full link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob327.asp

Look at the title Instructions:[size=10pt]Issuance of AORs and POE letters of introduction[/size], and check if your cases are fit in to one of those IFs

hope it helps

Fitztorious

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: APP SUBMITTED & WAITED 2 MONTHS + STILL WITHOUT AOR CONNECT HERE

I got an AOR 84 seconds after I submitted my documents trough express entry. Isn't the AOR just an automatic verification that they received the required documents and no actual check of the contents?

Shouldn't everyone get one almost immediately after they submit their documents then?

If you don't get an AOR almost immediately I would guess a system glitch but maybe I'm missing something.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Fitztorious said:
I got an AOR 84 seconds after I submitted my documents trough express entry. Isn't the AOR just an automatic verification that they received the required documents and no actual check of the contents?

Shouldn't everyone get one almost immediately after they submit their documents then?

If you don't get an AOR almost immediately I would guess a system glitch but maybe I'm missing something.
That's what I thought so, until I saw the link I added up top,

and the purpose and the name and content of this discussion page is changed now,

thanks for replying

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Fitztorious said:

What you get after submission is an automatic eAPR. Some applicants have received 2nd AOR (which confirms that all required documents are in place and the application is complete under one of the economic classes) as a mail in MyCIC but this has largely been the exception rather than the rule. EE is a new system for them as well so these aberrations do occur off and on.