+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPROVED! POE introduction letters

salvatore270

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everybody!

Both my study permit and my spouse's OWP have been approved! Thank you all four your invaluable help!

I logged into my CIC account and I got the two POE Introduction Letters:

- I thought we would get our passports stamped with the two visas BEFORE entering Canada?

- what are we supposed to do now?

Thanks!

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
salvatore270 said:
Hey everybody!

Both my study permit and my spouse's OWP have been approved! Thank you all four your invaluable help!

I logged into my CIC account and I got the two POE Introduction Letters:

- I thought we would get our passports stamped with the two visas BEFORE entering Canada?

- what are we supposed to do now?

Thanks!
Congratulations to both of you, we are going to lodge ours maybe next week! Since both of you are from a Visa Waiver country, your passports won't be stamped with TRV, you'll get Study Permit in Canada.

salvatore270

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babies0625 said:
Congratulations to both of you, we are going to lodge ours maybe next week! Since both of you are from a Visa Waiver country, your passports won't be stamped with TRV, you'll get Study Permit in Canada.
Thanks! Do we need to show anything else besides the POEs, the passports ( :D ) and some proof of funds (the ones we submitted with the applications I was thinking)?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
salvatore270 said:
Thanks! Do we need to show anything else besides the POEs, the passports ( :D ) and some proof of funds (the ones we submitted with the applications I was thinking)?
Yes, they will ask for your passports, introduction letters, acceptance letter from the school.

For more information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-arriving.asp

Good luck to both of you! :D