+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved LMIA, when can I update EE profile with it?

atazure

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!

I heard from my employer that my LMIA got approved, but they still need to get the physical LMIa in the mail(? or sth?). Do you know when I can update my profile with the LMIA info? Can I do it now, or should I wait till we get the physical papers in the mail?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03

atazure

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
Do it Now
Will I get whatever papers they are sending us in the mail in time, to add it to my PR package if I get selected in the next draw? Or do they already have my LMIA in their system and no LMIA papers are necessery?

Ak chd

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
Which lmia did u applied for my employer applied lmia for express entry only from last 1.5 month we are waiting for reply is ur lmia is for express entry only and how many days it took to get the lmia

atazure

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ak chd said:
Which lmia did u applied for my employer applied lmia for express entry only from last 1.5 month we are waiting for reply is ur lmia is for express entry only and how many days it took to get the lmia
They applied for it in March and it took about 3 months to hear back? I think? Something around there. I'm not sure if the lmia was for EE, i'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

atazure

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atazure said:
Hey guys!

I heard from my employer that my LMIA got approved, but they still need to get the physical LMIa in the mail(? or sth?). Do you know when I can update my profile with the LMIA info? Can I do it now, or should I wait till we get the physical papers in the mail?
I get to answer my own question here, I need to wait for the papers, because they will have all the LMIA details (like number etc), that i need to fill out the MyCic profile. :p

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
atazure said:
Will I get whatever papers they are sending us in the mail in time, to add it to my PR package if I get selected in the next draw? Or do they already have my LMIA in their system and no LMIA papers are necessery?
You should get the papers within 2 weeks

Ak chd

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
Hey

I mean like your lmia is for pr support only or it is for work permit extension and did they do interview with employer

atazure

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ak chd said:
Hey

I mean like your lmia is for pr support only or it is for work permit extension and did they do interview with employer
oh it was for a work permit extension and i have no idea if they interviewed my employer or nor sorry :C

mshah52

Apr 20, 2015
Oh thats great! Congrats
Could you tell me who did you do? And what occupation you work under?
atazure said:
Hey guys!

atazure

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mshah52 said:
Oh thats great! Congrats
Could you tell me who did you do? And what occupation you work under?
Hey, thanks! I am not sure what you mean by the first question, but I am under the NOC 5241

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
atazure said:
I get to answer my own question here, I need to wait for the papers, because they will have all the LMIA details (like number etc), that i need to fill out the MyCic profile. :p
That's right you do need to wait for it as it does ask for the system file number, you also need to collect your applicable work permit as the expiry date of your work permit will be the expiry date of your LMIA. On another note, ours was faxed to us the same day it was approved - not sure why you're getting it in the mail?

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
hey congrats !!
can you please tell me where we can verify our LMIA number ? means from any office by personal visit or any contact you know ?

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
deeptj said:
hey congrats !!
can you please tell me where we can verify our LMIA number ? means from any office by personal visit or any contact you know ?
A visa officer will be assigned to your case - he/she would have emailed/contacted your line manager - the person who told you it was approved. Everyone has their own officer assigned in their region. It's your choice to how they send you your LMIA (we chose fax and to hide confidential info as it's a shared fax machine for instance). Your representative at your company will help you.