+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approve of funds

Jun 4, 2019
Thanks, so if my program total costs is 11564k, the prove of funds for one year is 10k for only me, because my program is not more than 35weeks, so if I have total of 22k in my account, I don't need any sponsorship from any body, am fine with it, please confirm?

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Thanks, so if my program total costs is 11564k, the prove of funds for one year is 10k for only me, because my program is not more than 35weeks, so if I have total of 22k in my account, I don't need any sponsorship from any body, am fine with it, please confirm?
I think so and you have to pay the fee for your first semester beforehand,as our friend said

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
This is more to do with education institutes. I hope you are consulting an immigration lawyer ?
I guess he’s not exactly a lawyer.
Kind of consultant.
What do u think is the best to do?
Cause me and my husband are applying at the same time I am worried that we may be rejected that’s why i guess that’s better not to apply for the visa myself

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I guess he’s not exactly a lawyer.
Kind of consultant.
What do u think is the best to do?
Cause me and my husband are applying at the same time I am worried that we may be rejected that’s why i guess that’s better not to apply for the visa myself
Going through consultant won't improve your chances. They can just give guidance, the most help they can give is in SOP.

Reactions: Sarah1996

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Going through consultant won't improve your chances. They can just give guidance, the most help they can give is in SOP.
Yeah you’re right.
Cause I’m not familiar to applying for a visa and university that will help.
I’ve one more important question.
In my country the exchange rate which bank gives us for the proof of fund is different from the rate when we have to buy canadian dollar. I mean what the bank says is lower.
Now what should i do?
Does the officer know the rate in the market is different from what the bank says?
Should i have that dollar according to what the bank says or what it is really when we have to buy it?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yeah you’re right.
Cause I’m not familiar to applying for a visa and university that will help.
I’ve one more important question.
In my country the exchange rate which bank gives us for the proof of fund is different from the rate when we have to buy canadian dollar. I mean what the bank says is lower.
Now what should i do?
Does the officer know the rate in the market is different from what the bank says?
Should i have that dollar according to what the bank says or what it is really when we have to buy it?
If the bank's rate is lower, then use the bank's values.

Reactions: Sarah1996
Jun 4, 2019

Skilled Worker Points Calculator

We advise potential applicants that the new law specifically provides that positive discretion may be exercised by the immigration officer for an application that is meritorious but does not rate the 67 points. The properly presented professional application prepared by a reputable Canadian immigration law firm maximizes your chances of being granted this positive discretion.

Please note that HRDC (Human Resources Development Canada) approval is available and can add 10 points under Arranged Employment category and 5 points under Adaptability category and we regularly help our clients to apply for this.

Jun 4, 2019
Can some one explain this to me ?

Skilled Worker Points Calculator

We advise potential applicants that the new law specifically provides that positive discretion may be exercised by the immigration officer for an application that is meritorious but does not rate the 67 points. The properly presented professional application prepared by a reputable Canadian immigration law firm maximizes your chances of being granted this positive discretion.

Please note that HRDC (Human Resources Development Canada) approval is available and can add 10 points under Arranged Employment category and 5 points under Adaptability category and we regularly help our clients to apply for this.

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Do all the universities need to pay the first semester fee before getting visa?
Because it’s too risky for me.