+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval in Mississauga, please helpppppp!!!

Stacey

May 21, 2010
Was somebody in the same situation? We send our application on Apr.15 to Mississauga. They has started to work on it on May 19. I talked to the agent last week and she said that everything looks fine and if we will not received a letter for sponsorship approval in 10 days, give them a call. I call them today again as it has been “in-process” for 16 days, and got answer to wait until the end of June and if nothing would be in the mail, give them a call at the beginning of July.
I am losing my hopes, and very upset. Any advises and info would be very appreciated. Please help.
Thank you in advance.

I

iarblue

Mississauga takes up to 60 days to give you an answer if the sponsorship part is approved,they will send you a letter to that fact,also telling you they have sent it off to the visa office.Once it gets to the visa office it will be approximately one month and they will then tell you they are processing the PR part.
Be patient your going to need a lot of it.

Stacey

May 21, 2010
Thank you, Iarblue.
It just looks unusual for them to keep a file "in-process" so long for sponsorship approval.

I

iarblue

Yes i just read another post saying they were back logged a bit,i sent mine to them feb 5th and didnt recieve the letter till april 12th so just over two months mine was 67 days actually before it reached the visa office.I would imagine you should recieve something by the end of june,but they have up to about 60 days to get it to you.
But like i said you need to be patient because the next step is worse,once it reaches the visa office it gets longer and this forum seems to be your best friend lol.

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IT TOOK LONG TIME FOR ME TO AROUND 3 MONTHS YOU HAVE TO WAIT :)

Stacey

May 21, 2010
Thank you very much for both. Feel much better now :), I am not alone. Your support is very helpful.

yandnmirza

Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Med's Done....
17-02-2010
I have no received any letter I sent it out early April 2010... It is now June!

I am an American born citizen and my husband is a Canadian born citizen

We mailed it to Mississauga

Rocky636

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May 2010
Doc's Request.
23-August-2010 Asked RPRF & Pics return back
AOR Received.
23-June-10
File Transfer...
18-June-2010
Med's Done....
24-March-2010
Interview........
11-August-2010
Passport Req..
8-July-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-December-2010
LANDED..........
21-January-2011
Hi Stacy,
Don't leave Ur hope just for this little start u have a little long journey yet :) so be positive OK?
Actually it's happening with every one now they said that they have back log so it's why being a bit late.
Ira blue is right now they r taking 50 to 60 days for 1st stage.

No worries soon you will be hear from them i am also waiting :)

Stacey

May 21, 2010
Thank you Rocky, Stonecold, Iarblue, Yandnmirza for your responses and support!!!!! You've made my day and i am positive again!!!!
I sponsored my mom 7 years ago and probably they are checking this info now. Hopefully we will get good news soon.

yandnmirza

Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Med's Done....
17-02-2010
This is probably the most anticipating situation I have ever been in lol!

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Stacey said:
Was somebody in the same situation? We send our application on Apr.15 to Mississauga. They has started to work on it on May 19. I talked to the agent last week and she said that everything looks fine and if we will not received a letter for sponsorship approval in 10 days, give them a call. I call them today again as it has been “in-process” for 16 days, and got answer to wait until the end of June and if nothing would be in the mail, give them a call at the beginning of July.
I am losing my hopes, and very upset. Any advises and info would be very appreciated. Please help.
Thank you in advance.
CPC-M's posted timeline shows 48 days now - they are currently assessing sponsorship applications received through April 23. Then the application goes to the overseas office for assessment of the applicant and that can take up to a year - depending on what embassy is handling the case. If you can't even get through the first 16 days (of the easiest part of the whole process, mind you) without losing hope and "getting very upset", you're going to have a long, tough road ahead of you. You need to get better informed about what this process entails, and the fact that it's normal to have to wait - sometimes for a long time - or you'll never make it.

The overseas embassy timelines show that once your application gets to Buffalo and into process, it will be 4-10 months time before you hear.

yandnmirza

Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Med's Done....
17-02-2010
My husband called them today. they said a letter has been mailed to us, we should be receiving it with in the next few weeks