+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appointment Needed for Passport Submission?

Arya022

Apr 22, 2019
I got a message in my GC Key account that my Visa has been approved and I have to submit my passport. Could anyone let me know whether we've to book an appointment to submit the passport at VFS Delhi?

Reactions: Evankc

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Have you looked on the VFS website?

You cannot book an appointment for passport submission at VFS Shanghai. Not sure about Delhi.

Arya022

Apr 22, 2019
Have you looked on the VFS website?

You cannot book an appointment for passport submission at VFS Shanghai. Not sure about Delhi.
There's nothing mentioned about an appointment on the VFS Website. Also, they're not responding on their toll free number. Actually the VFS office is quite far from my place and I don't want to travel a lot for nothing.

Apr 30, 2019
There's nothing mentioned about an appointment on the VFS Website. Also, they're not responding on their toll free number. Actually the VFS office is quite far from my place and I don't want to travel a lot for nothing.
I submitted my passport today at vfs Delhi.
There is no appointment needed.Just take ur original passport , passport request letter copy and one photocopy of 1st and last page of your passport.Thats it.
U need to fill 2 concent forms while submitting the passport that will be provided by the officials at vfs.
That’s it

Arya022

Apr 22, 2019
I submitted my passport today at vfs Delhi.
There is no appointment needed.Just take ur original passport , passport request letter copy and one photocopy of 1st and last page of your passport.Thats it.
U need to fill 2 concent forms while submitting the passport that will be provided by the officials at vfs.
That’s it
Thankyou so much Rahul.