App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
5-03-2016 / SA 17-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
My wife and I are completing her PR process at an IRCC office soon since she is here in Canada with me. She holds a TRV, in case it makes a difference.

I wanted to ask from the more experienced forum members if anyone can share their experience, or shed some light as to what we can expect, since the letter mentioned it would be an 'interview'.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
A landing interview is simply a formality, not an actual interview. They will confirm the details on the COPR, sign the papers and you'll be on your way.

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jr4210 said:
My wife and I are completing her PR process at an IRCC office soon since she is here in Canada with me. She holds a TRV, in case it makes a difference.

I wanted to ask from the more experienced forum members if anyone can share their experience, or shed some light as to what we can expect, since the letter mentioned it would be an 'interview'.
I went through the same process...I was holding a TRV when I applied for PR as well..... In my experience, since our was a spousal application, when my husband and I went for our IRCC interview.....they asked the simple questions.....they'll ask you the date of birth of spouse and vice versa, his/her job, where we've lived, and yes even each others fave colour. I believe they even ask what I gave him for Christmas ;D ;D ;D :eek:.
Best of luck!