+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

appointment at CHC New Delhi

aksdhina

Apr 22, 2010
Hi

CHC-New Delhi vide email have permitted me to submit certain document across counter in person and have insisted on confirmation of date of arrival to the High Commission in advance. How do I confirm to them my date of arrival and since I am abroad can my wife submit the same at the CHC.

thanks & regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't see any problem for submitting that document by your wife. You may mail CHC about your situation and explain that your wife Mrs-----------, will be submitting the document at the CHC counter on ---- date. Make an apology for your inconvenience to appear in person.

aksdhina

Apr 22, 2010
Hi

How do I confirm my date of arrival at CHC. Should I use case specific inquiry or general immigration inquiry. Can I call them or FAX them the date or should the letter be couriered to them.

thanku, regards

stevecanada

Mar 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2009
AOR Received.
February 2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
NO interview
Passport Req..
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
Will do, working on American Citizenship
wilson said:
I don't see any problem for submitting that document by your wife. You may mail CHC about your situation and explain that your wife Mrs-----------, will be submitting the document at the CHC counter on ---- date. Make an apology for your inconvenience to appear in person.
yes it is true