+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying without FINAL SEMESTER RESULTS -risky or safe? rejection??

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
So, I get news that my final semester result will not be out until mid-august this year...but by then the deadlines and all will be over for the september intake.

Actually I am almost ready with half things done, gicin process, in contact with college,etc , and only waiting for results so I can file;...but this is a shocker :x

I want to know the risk of filing the visa without provisional degree and even final semester marksheets, btw I have 60% in bsc chemistry - 5 backlogs as well in 1st to 4th semesters...

should I go for it, or wait and then file for january intake?

please help guys, need help pretty fast :/

vitalman

May 31, 2013
If you do not have any "F" in your transcript and you have been granted admission on this condition only "proof of previous degree" then you are good to go. Make sure you dont have any other condition on your letter of acceptance.

rishav singla

Jun 7, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/06/2015
File Transfer...
21/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/07/2015
LANDED..........
16/08/2015
HI,

i don't think there is any problem with not providing your last semester result with your application, you just have to give your previous results and get a letter from your college which certifies that you are student of abcd college and you have studied upto this level and yet to recieve last semester result. i applied for the sep section with the same condition and everything worked.

cherrs!!