+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying Visitors Visa for Parents. Need Help!!!

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hello Guys,

I am applying for the Visitors Visa from Canada (online application) for my parents in India through MYCIC Account.

The checklist says to fill in Form Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) (required)

So if I fill in this form and my parents give me the authority with their signatures to file for the visa online do I STILL NEED to fill out :
Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form?

Kindly help guys, it is too confusing!

Thanks in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am applying for the Visitors Visa from Canada (online application) for my parents in India through MYCIC Account.

The checklist says to fill in Form Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) (required)

So if I fill in this form and my parents give me the authority with their signatures to file for the visa online do I STILL NEED to fill out :
Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form?
First, hope you have created a new online account for your parents and you are not applying through your account.

You cannot submit the IMM5713 because you are not one of the TRV applicants. Your parents must sign the IMM5476 instead

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
@Bryanna
Hi Bryanna, is it ok to submit a parent’s and siblings visitor visa file without NOA? My husband and I both are permenant residents in Canada and would like to invite my family to visit us in Summer for 1 month. Husband has his employment letter, last 3 pay stubs , balance certi of 12,000$ and his annual income is 100,000 CAD. I am not working right now. We have a strong invitation letter and a detailed purpose of travel letter. Both siblings are students in a high ranked universities in India and have their certificates from colleges about leaves. Parents financial condition is good and we have all supportive documents for that. Also my dad is a government employee. So what are the chances of them getting a visa without us submitting NOA or T4s. Please help . It will be much appreciated. Thank you

amfah12

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
03-05-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2010
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
11-11-2014
@Bryanna
Hi Bryanna, is it ok to submit a parent’s and siblings visitor visa file without NOA? My husband and I both are permenant residents in Canada and would like to invite my family to visit us in Summer for 1 month. Husband has his employment letter, last 3 pay stubs , balance certi of 12,000$ and his annual income is 100,000 CAD. I am not working right now. We have a strong invitation letter and a detailed purpose of travel letter. Both siblings are students in a high ranked universities in India and have their certificates from colleges about leaves. Parents financial condition is good and we have all supportive documents for that. Also my dad is a government employee. So what are the chances of them getting a visa without us submitting NOA or T4s. Please help . It will be much appreciated. Thank you
Hi
Can you pl. share the invitation letter

Thanks

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
It is prepared by a lawyer. I can not share it without his permission. Because it’s his monopoly. I am sorry. But you can check some other threads of people who have shared their invitation letters in this forum. There are many. Hope it helps. Sorry again

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
It's not mandatory to submit any financial documents of the host for TRVs. So, yes, you can submit their applications without the NOAs/T4s.

For TRVs, your parents must prove they have a good financial situation

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks a lot @Bryanna for the guidance. And yes they do have strong financial situation. My only worry is because of Both siblings, is there any negative impacts on the application however they both are students in universities in India as mentioned above and have their Leave letters . Someone told me that whole family has a rare chance of getting visa. Please help . Thanks
It's difficult to advise without knowing the facts.

1. Why are your siblings applying along with your parents?
2. Have your siblings traveled abroad earlier? If yes, to which countries?
3. Which year of the study programs are they attending?
4. What strong ties can your parents demonstrate?