+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying visitor visa from Germany holding Indian passport

Jun 10, 2014
I live in Germany on work permit holding Indian passport, can anybody tell me checklist applying from Germany

I also have a sponsorship from Canada who is my brother,is it fine if he send Me on sponsorship nothing else? As my consultantin Germany ask me only sponsorship letter, I don’t want to loose any chance of approve just because of wrong consultation.

also,consultant told me I don’t need any tax forms from my employer.

any leads would be appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I live in Germany on work permit holding Indian passport, can anybody tell me checklist applying from Germany

I also have a sponsorship from Canada who is my brother,is it fine if he send Me on sponsorship nothing else? As my consultantin Germany ask me only sponsorship letter, I don’t want to loose any chance of approve just because of wrong consultation.

also,consultant told me I don’t need any tax forms from my employer.

any leads would be appreciated
There is no such thing as sponsorship for a TRV. He is inviting you to Canada with a letter of invitation. You provide bank statements, travel history, current work permit, ties to home country (job letter with approved leave, taxes, properties, family etc.).

Jun 10, 2014
There is no such thing as sponsorship for a TRV. He is inviting you to Canada with a letter of invitation. You provide bank statements, travel history, current work permit, ties to home country (job letter with approved leave, taxes, properties, family etc.).
Thank you for your reply,
Can elaborate about taxes ?
Do I need anything from Federal Central Tax Office (Bundeszentralamt für Steuern – BZSt)

or my salary slips are enough.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply,
Can elaborate about taxes ?
Do I need anything from Federal Central Tax Office (Bundeszentralamt für Steuern – BZSt)

or my salary slips are enough.
You need to show proof of funds (bank accounts) to fund your visit, copy of work permit, job letter with approved leave. You can provide salary slips as proof of employment.

Reactions: tommy_2k23
Jun 10, 2014
You need to show proof of funds (bank accounts) to fund your visit, copy of work permit, job letter with approved leave. You can provide salary slips as proof of employment.
Thank you,

so Iam applying with all my documents
PLUS
Just my brother’s(lives in Canada) sponsorship nothing else of his required right?

Reactions: tommy_2k23

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Thank you,

PLUS
Just my brother’s(lives in Canada) sponsorship nothing else of his required right?
dont lie about any past refusal from any country. They have access to all your refusals from uk, australia, usa etc

Just one mistake there then you will receive a 5 year ban. no questions will be asked.

Reactions: ashmaitsingh

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Thank you,

PLUS
your brohter has to write a letter inviting you, the format is available online. he has mention his details like his name, address, status in canada, provide his passport/ citizenship number, what he does, etc. and mention that he is inviting you to canada, he can mention ur proposed duration of visit, he can say where u will be staying whether with him or in a hotel, he can agree to bear ur expenses in case of emergency, etc. and request visa officer to issue a visa

Jun 10, 2014
your brohter has to write a letter inviting you, the format is available online. he has mention his details like his name, address, status in canada, provide his passport/ citizenship number, what he does, etc. and mention that he is inviting you to canada, he can mention ur proposed duration of visit, he can say where u will be staying whether with him or in a hotel, he can agree to bear ur expenses in case of emergency, etc. and request visa officer to issue a visa
So does my brother

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
So does my brother need to show his bank balance or tax assessment other than invitation letter?
the tax statemetns and bank statements of the person spending the funds are required. ideally a person shud be spending on his own trip himself and not be dependant on others. that weakens the case if u are dependant on others.