01-04-2014
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
soon
Hi ,

I am from Non - VIsa exmpt country - India . I have applied for my spuse - Out land Application in April . It seems that CIC is dead slow on processing Applications - Sponsor approval it self is 52 Days ( might go more than 2 month future ) . Overall Processing times getting longer and longer Every month . People applied on September - are not approved yet. It is safe to assume It would take 12 month to get approved.

I haven't received AOR /SA yet. I want to know whether Can i apply Visitort Visa ? Some People told when Sponsor ship in Process , CIC reject the Visitor Visa. Does CIC know i applied sponsorship before generating AOR ?

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visitor visa is almost impossible to get for married couples. you will need to provide reason for the travel and any mention of spouse in canada will lead to rejection.

shinningstar

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
The rejection rate is definitely higher than approval for the visit visa for ppl who have applied for sponsorship. However I think one can still try.

I think its better to wait for the Sponsor Approval coz after that even in case the visit visa gets rejected it will not negatively effect your sponsorship application.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Even with a valid reason, Visitor visa rejection rate is very high for spouses of PR holders. But there are many cases where visa has also been granted. I dont think that has an effect on the PR process. Please dont Misrepresent data on the application, which most certainly will reflect adversely on the case and the pr app.

chakrab said:
visitor visa is almost impossible to get for married couples. you will need to provide reason for the travel and any mention of spouse in canada will lead to rejection.