+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying tomorrow; SOP review

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Ok. Well Have u submitted sop, if not introduce Ur family members and their designation.
And the thing is that Canada visa depends on luck
Today I went for biometrics and I met with guy in Chandigarh and his brother was refused even with 89% marks in 12 and 7.5 bands.
Reason- he would not leave Canada, country ties.
I mean how can vo judge that one is not going to leave Canada after study.
Even they know that only 5% people leave Canada after study.
It is definitely NOT based on luck.
Based on that guy's refusal reason, he could have had a number of problems in his application. Maybe a close family member of his lives in Canada. Maybe he doesn't have enough financial proof. Maybe he is applying from a country other than his home country. Maybe he is from a country that has a record of people staying and working illegally. Maybe his planned studies doesn't match his previous studies.

There are many reasons as to why someone would be rejected and even though grades are important, they are not the only aspects considered by VO when assessing an application.

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Ok. Well Have u submitted sop, if not introduce Ur family members and their designation.
And the thing is that Canada visa depends on luck
Today I went for biometrics and I met with guy in Chandigarh and his brother was refused even with 89% marks in 12 and 7.5 bands.
Reason- he would not leave Canada, country ties.
I mean how can vo judge that one is not going to leave Canada after study.
Even they know that only 5% people leave Canada after study.
When did you got your biometrics request after applying?

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
I also didn't mention about my low marks in economics subject, and never talked about backlog. IDP India.
And I don't understand why people discuss about negative points in sop like low marks, backlogs etcetera.
Sop must be positive always

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
I also didn't mention about my low marks in economics subject, and never talked about backlog. IDP India.
And I don't understand why people discuss about negative points in sop like low marks, backlogs etcetera.
Sop must be positive always
True