+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying to EOR

Sep 17, 2019
i applied my EOR on 9th...still waiting for the results, and i am confident about my performance results, but not confident on IDP... m

Maha02

Sep 20, 2019
Hi Aitha,

I am beyond excited to let you know I received 1 full band increase in my writing section. Surprisingly, I received an answer 5 days after I applied for the EOR. I was not expecting the process to be so quick. I really hope you get yours soon!

Thanks for replying to my threat.

Juan
Hi,
Have you attempted computer based or pen paper based

HariPriya12

Jun 5, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Yes, I am planning to write CBT this time. Trying to choose between IDP and BC. Also, how do you think is listening module in CBT?
Umm.. I found it to be alright. Online tests are very similar to the actual exam. Also, I have never written paper based.

I wrote the last two times with IDP and I wrote it today with BC. Fingers crossed.

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Umm.. I found it to be alright. Online tests are very similar to the actual exam. Also, I have never written paper based.

I wrote the last two times with IDP and I wrote it today with BC. Fingers crossed.
All the best. Let us know about your score. Also, please let me know if you have any materials for writing?

HariPriya12

Jun 5, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
All the best. Let us know about your score. Also, please let me know if you have any materials for writing?
Thank you. Let's see how it works out this time. I found something useful. Your mail id, please?