+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying third time.... Help needed

Azramun

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
Ramzan Mubarak...
I am reapplying for the third time with a better sop.
I want to know what type of documents should I attach for the refusal reason about my course I.e the officer is not satisfied with the particular program I am studying. My course is M.Ed and already studying online and don't wanna change the course.
Please help me with this matter.
Thank you

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
Ramzan Mubarak...
I am reapplying for the third time with a better sop.
I want to know what type of documents should I attach for the refusal reason about my course I.e the officer is not satisfied with the particular program I am studying. My course is M.Ed and already studying online and don't wanna change the course.
Please help me with this matter.
Thank you
Did you at any point order your GCMS notes? If yes, please post the summary comments here so people can guide you accordingly. If not, strongly suggest you order one before you proceed to apply again.

Azramun

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Did you at any point order your GCMS notes? If yes, please post the summary comments here so people can guide you accordingly. If not, strongly suggest you order one before you proceed to apply again.
Yes and received that notes also

Azramun

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Yes and received that notes also
The applicant has failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion, and the local options available for similar studies. See LOA

Given the applicant's previous education/employment history, I am not satisfied the motivation to

pursue this particular program, at this point in time in Canada, is reasonable. Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada who will leave

Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
And also, which institution in Canada are you admitted to? The VO referencing your LOA in his notes is a pointer...