+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying Study Visa again after Exclusion oder of 1 year; Which I complied.HELP

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Yes, it make me about to cry sometimes. It depresses me very often

To add, place i was working was under surveillance for that guy who was working there for past 6 months. When officer came he came to caught that guy on some phone call complaint against him of being working illegally. I remember officer told me I know that's your 2nd day as I was not expecting you here I came for the other guy and you are just unlucky and I have to cuff you. And now that guy is enjoying his PR and moving freely enjoying life in CA and I am stucked.

Anyways I am hopeful still i will make my future better; postgraduate studies

ErickNL

Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The end never justifies the means. It might seem that guy was lucky, but the risks aren't worth it. The best thing you can do is educate yourself thoroughly on all of your options and accept the fact that you might have to forgo studying here till you manage to get settled in. I do hope everything works out in your favor and you can convince them. Next time really think about what you stand to lose when someone tells you these things.

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Yes, I am praying to get through this time.

Must say Hard times for me these days. Suffered alot I would be delighted if given visa again otherwise life would be hard but what else can i do else to try :(

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
I got it this time i am happppppppy :) may be i was not that guilty so it comes out in my favour.

I thank you all who gave helpful suggestions to build up my case for applying again.. thank you alot

Reactions: Htrang13

manv

Jul 17, 2013
@hyy
congo
what happens to all those who got caught while working
do they get their tution fees and gic back as they will be deported and they will no longer be in canada
or they loose all their money

haddyxx

May 9, 2014
Hyy said:
I got it this time i am happppppppy :) may be i was not that guilty so it comes out in my favour.

I thank you all who gave helpful suggestions to build up my case for applying again.. thank you alot
I know it been awhile since you got your study permit but I thought I'd try posting anyway. I'm in a similar situation except my working was on a visitor visa not a study permit. Was wondering if you had any pointers with ur application? Thanks!

rajvir91

Jul 27, 2014
hi HYY
i m going through the same situation today as u were in the past years
Can u plz help me out what steps should I have to take coz next week i m submitting my application

I got one year exclusion order same u you got plz help me out

My email is rajvirmunday@hotmail.com

Eagerly waiting for your reply

JGK

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Vegreville, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (File Moved to Detroit July 2011)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
31-05-2010
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
12-10-2011
manv said:
@hyy
congo
what happens to all those who got caught while working
do they get their tution fees and gic back as they will be deported and they will no longer be in canada
or they loose all their money
They will not get a refund on the tuition.

The student had a legally binding contract with the educational institution. They provide an education for a fee and the institution did not break this contract. The student, by working illegally, made himself unavailable to be educated.