+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying Spousal Visa Online instead of Paper application

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hello,

Can I apply online for Spouse PR application?
Is it true that there is a New Portal for Spousal PR visa? Is it recommended to apply online instead of paper application?

Please confirm.

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,

Can I apply online for Spouse PR application?
Is it true that there is a New Portal for Spousal PR visa? Is it recommended to apply online instead of paper application?

Please confirm.

Thanks
If you can't answer the first question by searching the internet, you should probably stick to the paper app.

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
If you can't answer the first question by searching the internet, you should probably stick to the paper app.
Internet has two contradictory answers, hence i'm checking here. If you know then please provide info. I dont think I'm asking silly questions

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Internet has two contradictory answers, hence i'm checking here. If you know then please provide info. I dont think I'm asking silly questions
There is an online app - a pilot program, for testing. Some things may not be clear about how to properly complete. Because it's a pilot program. Which is written on the official government pages announcing it.

If you didn't figure that on your own and which online info was reliable, you are not the right candidate for a test program.

That's the recommendation.