+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying PR for myself and family

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
Hi all,
Could anyone clarify on below query.

I will get invitation for pr in next draw. I am currently in Canada and my wife and kid are went to India on personal trip.

Can I submit documents for myself and my family in this case ? I will make arrangements for medicals and PC certificate... etc for my family from India and bring them here once i get PR.

Please suggest me. Thanks in advance and good luck everyone....

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi all,
Could anyone clarify on below query.

I will get invitation for pr in next draw. I am currently in Canada and my wife and kid are went to India on personal trip.

Can I submit documents for myself and my family in this case ? I will make arrangements for medicals and PC certificate... etc for my family from India and bring them here once i get PR.

Please suggest me. Thanks in advance and good luck everyone....
It does not matter where they are.You can always submit their details. Since you mentioned that you will get them in Canada once you get PR, I am assuming they will be residing throughout this period in India only. All you need to furnish their details with their current status and provide documents accordingly.

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
It does not matter where they are.You can always submit their details. Since you mentioned that you will get them in Canada once you get PR, I am assuming they will be residing throughout this period in India only. All you need to furnish their details with their current status and provide documents accordingly.
Thanks for the response.and yes,they will join with me once I get PR.