Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-06-2017
Doc's Request.
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Because my IEC visa expires before we will have everything together to submit, I applied to change my status to visitor and because they are currently taking so long to process these (78 days) I will be submitting my spousal application on implied status....

For IMM0008, Q10. how do I put the date my status expires before my visitor visa arrives, whilst on implied status? I've seen that others on the forum applied whilst on implied status

Jeffuk88

Jan 22, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-06-2017
Doc's Request.
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
It won't let me validate the form without the dates so should I just put the date which I applied for a visitor visa until and attach an explanation note?

Last edited:

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
It won't let me validate the form without the dates so should I just put the date which I applied for a visitor visa until and attach an explanation note?
I don't known if it's much help cause I still haven't received my AOR and can't proove that it's the right thing to do.
So, what I did in my application is:
In the field Type of Visa (or smth like that) I picked "Other" in drop-down menu, and in next box typed "Implied Status". Also I have attached a note this application that I have applied for an extension on XX-XX-2017 and still waiting for confirmation + number of my application for the extension.

Again, I can't say it works but a day after they got my package/application I got a confirmation that my stay is finally extended. :)

Reactions: Jeffuk88

Jeffuk88

Jan 22, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-06-2017
Doc's Request.
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
I don't known if it's much help cause I still haven't received my AOR and can't proove that it's the right thing to do.
So, what I did in my application is:
In the field Type of Visa (or smth like that) I picked "Other" in drop-down menu, and in next box typed "Implied Status". Also I have attached a note this application that I have applied for an extension on XX-XX-2017 and still waiting for confirmation + number of my application for the extension.

Again, I can't say it works but a day after they got my package/application I got a confirmation that my stay is finally extended. :)
Thanks for replying! If my marriage certificate doesnt come on time ill do that