+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying on after 15 December...

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Nope. You won't be able to get visa on time unless you are lucky and get it within a week. You apply on 15th, you get Biometric request within 24 hrs and God knows when will be your appointment for biometric, then you are requested for medical, then 25th and 26th is Canadian holiday, then who knows when they will review your application.

Unless qualify for SDS, you might be lucky.

Reactions: Tirth510

Tirth510

Dec 13, 2019
Actually i have done my medical and my file is qualified as SDS because i have 7 bands...so there is only one biometric left... and also my college starts from 27th January... so i have time around 40 days... so now what do u think would i be eligible to get visa?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Actually i have done my medical and my file is qualified as SDS because i have 7 bands...so there is only one biometric left... and also my college starts from 27th January... so i have time around 40 days... so now what do u think would i be eligible to get visa?
Great if the school starts on 27th. There is still more days left. Whether you qualify for visa, that entirely depends on your profile and VO. You gotta make sure you have a stronger SOP if you submitting and strong proof then you will be okay.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Thanks... what if there is no sop?
Chances will be 10% since the VO will not assume or know your study plans and future goals and your intentions to come to Canada. There are few lucky ones who got approved without SOP but it all entirely depends on your profile.

Tirth510

Dec 13, 2019
Okay... i have uploaded visa file yesterday... so if i want to upload sop now can i reedit the file?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Okay... i have uploaded visa file yesterday... so if i want to upload sop now can i reedit the file?
If you have submitted the application already, oh dear! nothing you can do. However, you can ammend your application by using webform and explain to them you are adding another document and attach it. If you haven't submitted yet, you can upload it for sure. Sending SOP is never and will never be mandatory, it is not required at all, it is optional, but if you want to boost your chance of approval, it is recommended to submit it. So, it is up to you.

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
@ Humpholito24 Sir I am a post graduate mechanical engineer from India. I would like to try some study options in Canada just to ensure that I would be clearing the PR process. What would be the best options? How can I know about the different courses that may suit me?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
@ Humpholito24 Sir I am a post graduate mechanical engineer from India. I would like to try some study options in Canada just to ensure that I would be clearing the PR process. What would be the best options? How can I know about the different courses that may suit me?
These are the few question you should ask yourself. Why Canada? What do you wanna pursue in Canada? Where in Canadian province? Do more research since I have no idea what your wanna do, make sure what you want to pursue is related to your past education and experience, then you can apply for PGWP then your employer can help you from there on your way to PR or whichever method they use to get you qualify for PR.

If your main concern is to get PR, why waste lots of money studying while you can try express entry if you got work experience(I guess)?

Pranavmehta

Oct 18, 2020
Is it okay to process file for January 2020 intake after 15 December?
I have applied on 4th December
Biometrics will be on 5th January
Medicals done on 27th November 2020
Classes starts on : 11th January 21
I have registered for online classes for the first semester.