+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying in Saudi Arabia

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What the hell it is here, we expatriate have no rights. Its better to leave this country as soon as possible.

I got an admission in Canadian College and want to apply for a Visa, but when i tried to apply embassy said bring your employment letter. I asked to my employer and they refused to provide me letter. I don't know what to do now..... Tell me guys if you people have any solution. Thank You.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont understand the life of me why someone in their right mind will enter Saudi in the first place, either to work or study. Anyway all you can do is beg your employer to give you an employment letter. Or if Arabic is not your first language get someone who can speak Arabic and convince your employer to give you a letter. If that doesn't work go to the Ministry of Labour and they will issue a notice to the employer.

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Dear I am in Saudi Arabia from 4.5 years, I know well arabic.
I begged him but he said I can't allow you to go on study for 2 years I said then write over letter then he will not return and he will resign before leaving then he said if you will resign form here then why should i give you letter.

They are simply b......ds. I don;t know what to do. I did my ielts, i did managed bank statement, i got admission, i arranged my property papers and in the end.... This shit letter...:(

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you tried the Ministry? cause this just dosent make sense. Tell him to write in the letter that you will return, this will be good because the IO will see that you plan to return to Saudi after finishing your studies and not stay in Canada

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man their ministry is B** Sh** like them. They only listen to saudi not to foreigners. I have so many examples.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They need employment letter.

I came from middle east too.

All you need to write is this guy is working as whatever frpm this this date onwards as whatever.

if possible add we have no objection in him applying for visa.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All you need to write is this guy is working as whatever frpm this this date onwards as whatever.

if possible add we have no objection in him applying for visa.
The problem is THEY HAVE objections.

But why in the first place would you tell your employer WHY you need such a letter? Tell him a story that you need it "to marry-to study-to travel" :) and ask to write To Whom It May Concern.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there we go.

thats what i meant.

like just a letter that you work at the company on their letter head :)

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually here the condition of embassy is, that your employer must write over the letter whether you will return your job after studies or not. Here my employer got to understand all the situation.

And he started his fucking tactics.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
condition of embassy is, that your employer must write over the letter whether you will return your job after studies or not
reaaly? Never heard about such conditions. Could you give a link?

But you are right in terms of you being a working immigrant in SA. You do not have ties at your home country and no guarantee that you will be able to get job in SA after graduation in Canada. From CIC point of view - a great risk that you will clench to Canada by all means after graduation.

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I HAVE checklist given by Visa Office and it is written in it.

No they should not have any doubt because am submitting my registered company documents as a proof that i will return to my country to expand my business. And by the way here in Saudi Arabia job scenario is totally different you have to pay to buy a work visa that costs around 4000 to 5000 CAD and then after your arrival you may hunt a job for yourself.

rminhaz

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Jeddah
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2013
Hey mate,

I applied from saudi Arabia too, last year, around july 31st. I know how you feel buddy, it was tough for me, but I am here now. I had to get employment letter, got a recommendation letter as well just in case and also, gave reference letters and wrote a cover letter for the application. If you need any help, let me know, took me about 3 months to get the visa(although there was the strike going on at that time).

regards

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally applied from Riyadh, let's see what happens next and what is written in my life.