+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying in COVID-19

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank You but what do you think we will success in COVID-19 circumstances .
Not necessarily about covid. Young people have a notorioualy hard time being approved because they have so few ties to their home country. No job, no property, no savings, no spouse or children waiting in their home country. Not sure of your son has an internstional travel record to countries like UK, Australia, US, etc. It will seem like an unusual time to apply given that travel restrictions are lilely to be in place for a very long time. So will the 14 days of quarantine. Parents and spouses applying are understandable given they are exempt from travel restrictions. CIC is unlikely to refuse but your son will need a strong application. The fact that you have 2 other refusals make you seem pretty desperate to visit Canada. It is still unclear what the purpose of your visit is

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
Not necessarily about covid. Young people have a notorioualy hard time being approved because they have so few ties to their home country. No job, no property, no savings, no spouse or children waiting in their home country. Not sure of your son has an internstional travel record to countries like UK, Australia, US, etc. It will seem like an unusual time to apply given that travel restrictions are lilely to be in place for a very long time. So will the 14 days of quarantine. Parents and spouses applying are understandable given they are exempt from travel restrictions. CIC is unlikely to refuse but your son will need a strong application. The fact that you have 2 other refusals make you seem pretty desperate to visit Canada. It is still unclear what the purpose of your visit is
I have valid UK visitor visa for 10 years and and also i have 4 years Canada visitor visa recently me and my son was traveled to the UK and we come to our country without any over stay and my son is a student and he is recently passed her exam and now he on college holidays and her new classes will be start in the September of this year so that why i am applying for my son we will visit during his college holidays and we come back before his new classes .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have valid UK visitor visa for 10 years and and also i have 4 years Canada visitor visa recently me and my son was traveled to the UK and we come to our country without any over stay and my son is a student and he is recently passed her exam and now he on college holidays and her new classes will be start in the September of this year so that why i am applying for my son we will visit during his college holidays and we come back before his new classes .
Sorry meant to say that your son was unlilely to be approved. There is pretty much zero chance that you will bith be able to visit Canada by September even if he gets a TRV. Expect that travel resteictions will remain in place for August at least in countries that have quite a lot of covid like Pakistan.