+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying in COVID-19

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
Hello everyone i am from Pakistan and i want to apply for a visitor visa . Can i apply at this time in COVID -19 is there any effect on my application in COVID-19 situation .

Please Help

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
I am from Pakistan . Me and my son was applied for a visitor visa i was got visa but my son was refused and i want to apply visa again for her how much chances he will got the visa after COVID-19 restriction we will visit to Canada .
Thanks

canadianking

Jul 1, 2016
I am from Pakistan . Me and my son was applied for a visitor visa i was got visa but my son was refused and i want to apply visa again for her how much chances he will got the visa after COVID-19 restriction we will visit to Canada .
Thanks
What was the reason for his refusal?

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
From the sound of it your child acts as a tie for you to go back to your country that's why he got refused in the first place

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
What was the reason for his refusal?
First of all i was made some mistakes on his application and CIC was refused his application on the following reasons 1.Travel History 2. current employ situation 3. Family ties . My son is a student and he studying in college

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
From the sound of it your child acts as a tie for you to go back to your country that's why he got refused in the first place
[/QUO
My son is student and he is studying college but i was made some mistakes in his application so i want to apply again for her and now the COVID-19 restriction in this circumstances my will be got visa . Now can i apply for her in this circumstances . Please give me your opinion

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
I would suggest you wait until his next college break get a letter from his institution that he is on a short break and will go back after his visit maybe from one of his professors together with his transcript and school ID,make a travel itenerary for a day to day activities and a travel expense bugdet indicate you are his sponsor for his trip and make sure the amount you show won't consume most of your savings as this will be a red flag.. show maybe 1230canadian dollars per week plus airfare to be on the good side plus keep his visit to 2 weeks. I can't guarantee a travel for him but am certain it will work out for him that way

Reactions: shoaibjan008

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
hi everyone. I applied for Supervisa for my parents and i got biometrics completed on June 1, still waiting for approval. anybody else here on the same boat?

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
I would suggest you wait until his next college break get a letter from his institution that he is on a short break and will go back after his visit maybe from one of his professors together with his transcript and school ID,make a travel itenerary for a day to day activities and a travel expense bugdet indicate you are his sponsor for his trip and make sure the amount you show won't consume most of your savings as this will be a red flag.. show maybe 1230canadian dollars per week plus airfare to be on the good side plus keep his visit to 2 weeks. I can't guarantee a travel for him but am certain it will work out for him that way
Thank You so much for the best suggestion but my son college now is open and i will get a letter from his college and we will visit after the COVID-19 restriction and we staying in Canada minimum only 14 -15 days if my son got visa but i am confused can i apply now or after the restriction .

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
hi everyone. I applied for Supervisa for my parents and i got biometrics completed on June 1, still waiting for approval. anybody else here on the same boat?
i have a valid visitor visa and now i want to apply for my son but i am confused due to COVID-19 restriction . Because everything is closed but online visa processing still open . Can i apply now for my son does he got visa .

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
yes you can apply. first you should order GCMS notes to find out why he was refused visa earlier. once you know the reason you will be in a better position to apply for a visa . you seem to be desperate moving to Canada. do u realise no tourism in these situations. why not use this time to prepare a strong case for your son. it is not easy to get visa for a young person with no ties to home country.

Thank you for best decision I was applied for my son but i found out later that i was made some mistakes in his application when i was filling. Now i known how to fill his application. That why i am apply again for her .

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
i have a valid visitor visa and now i want to apply for my son but i am confused due to COVID-19 restriction . Because everything is closed but online visa processing still open . Can i apply now for my son does he got visa .
i think just go for it.. they are approving if there are emergencies and close family ties.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank You so much for the best suggestion but my son college now is open and i will get a letter from his college and we will visit after the COVID-19 restriction and we staying in Canada minimum only 14 -15 days if my son got visa but i am confused can i apply now or after the restriction .
You won’t likely be able to travel for tourism for quite some time. Visitors have to quarantine for 14 days so you would arrive, stay inside and then leave again.