+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying in Canadian Embassy on Monday please help urgently

ifrahim

Jul 10, 2014
Hi All,
I am applying for study permit in Canada and I need to ask, all original educational documents will be submited in embassy along with all degrees and transcripts?

and also will I need to be attached any photocopies of educational documents and passport also?

please reply and pray for me!

Gurupunj5

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Original documents are not submitted in the embassy.You will submit the attested photocopies of the original high school and 12th mark sheet.But you have to submit original passport with documents like family information and Offer letter of the university,GIC certificate,Fee receipts of the first semester fee paid.Please check spp checklist for more information..!!

ifrahim

Jul 10, 2014
And one more question
I had done bachelors in business administration and now I have acceptance letter from college but the problem is its post secondary diploma is this would satisfy the vo.

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
yes all these original items should be submitted

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
ifrahim said:
And one more question
I had done bachelors in business administration and now I have acceptance letter from college but the problem is its post secondary diploma is this would satisfy the vo.
Why did you not go for any Master program? you will have to mention it on your SOP that why you chose post secondary diploma while you hold BBA degree and why not did you go for a Master program.
According to my knowledge(I may be wrong here), It may put VO in doubt if your sole purpose to visit canada is to study and returning back or just to reach there by any means.

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
silent3y3s said:
Why did you not go for any Master program? you will have to mention it on your SOP that why you chose post secondary diploma while you hold BBA degree and why not did you go for a Master program.
According to my knowledge(I may be wrong here), It may put VO in doubt if your sole purpose to visit canada is to study and returning back or just to reach there by any means.
you aren't wrong in that .. one of my close friend had rejection on that basis .. reason was that PROPOSED STUDIES ARE NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF ONE OR MORE ........... blah blah blah as it clearly doesn't make sense choosing a post secondary diploma if u already have a bachelor degree.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
ifrahim said:
So what you think I need to apply tomorrow or not please suggest me some
Try to be calm and relax and not to be hurry bro. I personally think that it is better to reduce any factor that may affect negatively, therefore you should go for any PGD or Masters program, preferably in any University.

ifrahim

Jul 10, 2014
in which university you suggest to apply can you list them with tuition fee of pgd.

I have attached bank statement of my parents 2 million and with 1,50,00000 supporting documents and having ielts 6.0.
I have now spent money on post secondary I don't know what should I do know.

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
I got a bachelor degree, i applied for post secondary program in a college and i got visa in 4 working days, no question asked. There is noting like these ppl say. If thats the only program that suits you then go for it.

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
satyan1990 said:
I got a bachelor degree, i applied for post secondary program in a college and i got visa in 4 working days, no question asked. There is noting like these ppl say. If thats the only program that suits you then go for it.
so a person with a bachelor in business administration going to college in post secondary diploma when there are butt load of post degree diplomas options available related to business administration will make sense to VO ??

ifrahim

Jul 10, 2014
satyan1990 said:
SO WHAT STATEMENT OF PURPOSE DID YOU MENTION THEM???

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
you should clear read my comment, go ahead only if its the only program that suits you, pick up subject from the course and explain how important that is for you future, convince thats the only option available for you.