+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying from Dubai, how long UAE visa need to be valid

Feb 13, 2015
I'm applying for Canadian Student Visa from Dubai. My UAE visa is valid till Apr 11 2018. Is it fine to submit Canadian Student Visa with 40 days UAE visa still valid OR does UAE visa need to have a minimum validity period of certain number of months?

I'm unable to decide whether to renew UAE visa and apply for Canadian Student visa (this causes delay in applying but no worry) or apply for Canadian visa right away (this avoid delay but do not know if any risk involved).

Thank you for your inputs.

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm applying for Canadian Student Visa from Dubai. My UAE visa is valid till Apr 11 2018. Is it fine to submit Canadian Student Visa with 40 days UAE visa still valid OR does UAE visa need to have a minimum validity period of certain number of months?

I'm unable to decide whether to renew UAE visa and apply for Canadian Student visa (this causes delay in applying but no worry) or apply for Canadian visa right away (this avoid delay but do not know if any risk involved).

Thank you for your inputs.
That would best option to renew your UAE visa & applied for Student visa, because you don't know, how long it will for Canada Student visa.