+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying from Bahrain for TRV, where can I get a demand draft with MICR code to pay VFS fees in AED

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by mayewam, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Hi there,

Badly need your help... My Friend is a Filipino trying to apply for Visitors Visa from Bahrain... He will be mailing in his documents to the VFS in Abu Dhabi... and on the website it says:

Bank draft for VFS service charges

1. VFS Global service charges and GC Fee collection and Remittance (Applicable for all Visa Applications only) to be paid via single demand draft only and the same should be in Emirati Dirhams (AED only)
    2. Demand draft must be addressed to “VFS GCC LLC”. Make sure no prefix is added along with VFS GCC LLC.
    3. Its mandatory to have a demand draft with ‘’ MICR Code’’
    4. Demand Draft should only be taken from the Banks & not any other exchange companies.
    5. We do not accept personal or company cheques.
    6. Bank drafts must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of issuance.
    7. Please ensure that the bank does not forward your bank draft to this office.
    8. Pay the exact fee for your application
    He has gone to THREE banks already and all of them said they CANNOT do a demand draft because they can't provide a MICR code. He went to HSBC, BBK and Ithmaar bank..

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE CAN GET A DEMAND DRAFT for VISA FEES IN AED in MANAMA BAHRAIN? PLEASE HELP...

I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR RESPONSE... THANK YOU SO MUCH

2. Your friend may want to consider submitting an online application + pay through credit card

3. Hi there
    I am Chinese. Working in Bahrain. Now I want to reply Canada visit visa ! So can I reply in Bahrain?