+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for work permit under SUV

SBrahma

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have secured a LOS from a Designated Organization and now planning to apply for a work permit before the PR application.
Can anybody help me clear my doubts
1. "To be eligible for a work permit, you must have enough money to meet the low income cut off (LICO) for your family size for 52 weeks"----This is only for a person who is immigrating and not the entire family?
2. Can we show ITR documents (showing income ) or property papers as proof?

Thank you in advance :)

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have secured a LOS from a Designated Organization and now planning to apply for a work permit before the PR application.
1. "To be eligible for a work permit, you must have enough money to meet the low income cut off (LICO) for your family size for 52 weeks"----This is only for a person who is immigrating and not the entire family?

Hi there, my application for WP was refused. Do you have any update on your application? - would be great if you could share your experience

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
hey Ankit i got the WP issued last year in October, couldn't travel due to personal reasons. It took about 5 weeks for approval and TWO Refusals lol hang in there, Processing has started now and you should get it soon

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Ankit, i was refused the work permit twice prior to hiring the lawyer. She did an Excellent job and has 0 Refusals under SUV Program so far.

ankitpanchal

Sep 2, 2019
Can you please tell me after hiring a lawyer how much time it took to get a work permit. And how much did they asked for their service?

Its been two weeks and its still not showing anything. I have done upfront medical and upfront biometrics. What do you think when will i get the word from them? About approval or refusal in the worst case. Any rough timeline during this COVID-19?

Thanks mate

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
total cost was around 15k CAD including WP and PR fees i think. I got the approval in about 5 weeks for WP. oh well, apply for WP using a lawyer and hope for the best. TBH ircc has started processing applications again and i think it will be by Oct/Nov when travel restrictions might be lifted again.

You can contact Sheetal Maya Nanga @ smaya@quantumlg.com. Let her know you were refered by Noman Siddiq - shed' probably entertain your request faster then. She has 0 Refusals so far, and i can tell you shes the best. I had 2 WP refusals and 3 Visitor visa refusals to Canada. She helped me overcome all those and got my WP issued.

zhouliehui

Oct 6, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Can share with me how to get LOS, we have business ideas, we have the fund, just need the LOS to apply work permit

SSP13

Oct 29, 2020
Can you please tell me after hiring a lawyer how much time it took to get a work permit. And how much did they asked for their service?

Its been two weeks and its still not showing anything. I have done upfront medical and upfront biometrics. What do you think when will i get the word from them? About approval or refusal in the worst case. Any rough timeline during this COVID-19?

Thanks mate
Hello Ankit,
Did you go through the process for SUV through a lawyer or you contacted thd designates organisation on your own.
Am exploring the SUV option and your guidance will be extremely helpful to say the least .
Appreciate you help!
Thank you snd Regards

SSP13

Oct 29, 2020
total cost was around 15k CAD including WP and PR fees i think. I got the approval in about 5 weeks for WP. oh well, apply for WP using a lawyer and hope for the best. TBH ircc has started processing applications again and i think it will be by Oct/Nov when travel restrictions might be lifted again.

You can contact Sheetal Maya Nanga @ smaya@quantumlg.com. Let her know you were refered by Noman Siddiq - shed' probably entertain your request faster then. She has 0 Refusals so far, and i can tell you shes the best. I had 2 WP refusals and 3 Visitor visa refusals to Canada. She helped me overcome all those and got my WP issued.
Salaam Noman sahab,
Am also exploring the SUV option and would appreciate some guidance.Did the lawyer firm assist you only with the paperwork or also handled the groundwork with the designated organisation for your business plan.
Would like to get in touch with you offline via email if thats possible as I have some doubts that I would like to clarify.

Thank you and Regards,

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Hello Again to all,
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone share his/her experiences about Work Permit for the SUV timeline where the Canadian embassy in Ankara - Turkey takes care of it.
For example for myself, 39 weeks passed from the biometric (fingerprint) completion date without getting any result yet.
Thanks in advance!
Iman

harpalsingh19

Mar 4, 2023
hello
i am approved under SINP ‐ Entrepreneur Category and also received the Letter of Support.
Now I have to apply for the Temporary Work Permit for me , Open work permit for my wife and Study permits for my sons.
i am not able to move ahead for these permits, I tried IRCC GCKEY also but in that there are so many options that I got confused but on SINP guideline they say to register as Employer Portal but its also not happening.
please if anybody has applied for these Permits under PNP category Kindly help and guide ( Step by Step Procedure).

JeetKainth

Apr 1, 2023
Salaam Noman sahab,
Am also exploring the SUV option and would appreciate some guidance.Did the lawyer firm assist you only with the paperwork or also handled the groundwork with the designated organisation for your business plan.
Would like to get in touch with you offline via email if thats possible as I have some doubts that I would like to clarify.

Thank you and Regards,
One of my friend got it through a consultant in 8 weeks and he is Canada now. I am planning to go with the same consultant, also watching all the threads to gain more knowledge. They charged him 50k but they did a good job, they help him in proposal writing, training, LOS, set up business, got him investors, government grants, office space, incorporation, legal assistance everything.