+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for visitor visa

shoaibjaan003

May 12, 2019
I have valid Canada visitor visa and I want to apply for my son he wanna go with me he is 18 plus and he is studying in university if I apply for him and show that he is dependent on me I will be paying all his expenses. Will he get a visa? Me and my son already visit to the U.K and this is also our travel history.

Thanks

toughguy25

Jul 28, 2015
I have valid Canada visitor visa and I want to apply for my son he wanna go with me he is 18 plus and he is studying in university if I apply for him and show that he is dependent on me I will be paying all his expenses. Will he get a visa? Me and my son already visit to the U.K and this is also our travel history.

Thanks
As long as you have a strong application and his reason to leave Canada is imminent .. he should be able to get the visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Thanks
Will depend on many factors. All you can do is apply and wait and see. Don’t purchase any tickets until you know you have been approved.

Reactions: demme343

VisitorBc

Jan 26, 2022
Good Afternoon, me and my sister got approved today, we are from Dominican Republic, we both are medical students, I am 22 and my sister is 20 years old. Our brother is currently living in Canada with his wife, he has a worker visa and his wife has a student visa.

-We applied on January 8, 2022.
-We got the Biometrics Collection Letter on January 9, 2022
-Date of biometrics enrolment:
January 12, 2022
-They started reviewing the eligibility requirements on February 3, 2022,
-We got the Biometric Validity Letter and Original Passport Request on on February 3, 2022, everything at the same time.

Good luck for all of you guys.

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
I applied through an agent on April 2021 and biometric was done on 23 august after that no reply I am pr of Canada. he is saying they taking too long on new portal too don't know what to do. my son's graduation is coming in June I am thinking about saying it if I applied in new portal. Agent asked me to contact m p but haven't heard from them yet. Can you able to tell how fast new portal application going. thx

shoaibjaan003

May 12, 2019
As long as you have a strong application and his reason to leave Canada is imminent .. he should be able to get the visa
If I show his official university letter which is shown that he is a university student and he will come back for his studies, he will get it visa.

toughguy25

Jul 28, 2015
If I show his official university letter which is shown that he is a university student and he will come back for his studies, he will get it visa.
Its not going to hurt their application. Big thing is the invitation letter and how he is going to return back

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied through an agent on April 2021 and biometric was done on 23 august after that no reply I am pr of Canada. he is saying they taking too long on new portal too don't know what to do. my son's graduation is coming in June I am thinking about saying it if I applied in new portal. Agent asked me to contact m p but haven't heard from them yet. Can you able to tell how fast new portal application going. thx
You should apply through the new portal. It still can take a few months but processing is faster through the new portal.

Reactions: iSimran

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
hi I applied through agent last time I am thinking about applying it on new portal can I do it on my own this time and can someone answer this question (Tell us more about what you'll do in Canada. Include dates.)

Good Afternoon, me and my sister got approved today, we are from Dominican Republic, we both are medical students, I am 22 and my sister is 20 years old. Our brother is currently living in Canada with his wife, he has a worker visa and his wife has a student visa.

-We applied on January 8, 2022.
-We got the Biometrics Collection Letter on January 9, 2022
-Date of biometrics enrolment:
January 12, 2022
-They started reviewing the eligibility requirements on February 3, 2022,
-We got the Biometric Validity Letter and Original Passport Request on on February 3, 2022, everything at the same time.

Good luck for all of you guys.
Can you tell me where you applied for the visa from the Dominican Republic?

Thanks.