+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying For Visitor Visa

davihouston

Oct 3, 2008
Hi all

I had visitor visa for canada which got expired in set 2008. Now i wanna apply for visitor visa again. BTW my sister lives in canada..She is citizen..

I have also applied for canadian immigration through buffalo...My profession does not come up in new list.. I am working in US on H1B which is valid till 2011..I am in second stage ( Pre assesment completed..File no received for PNP)for Alberta PNP nomination.

Is there any chance that canada will not give me visitor visa as applied for immigration....

Leon/ senior members your comments will be appreciated....does someone has applied for visitor visa while their application is in immigration queue..

Thanks

Luiza

Nov 25, 2008
Brazil
Yes. But i am going through sponsorship, not skilled worker process. I said that I wanted to visit my husband and his parents, didn't lie or hide anything, and they approved the visa.

Edit: Anyhow, I know a lot of people immigrating as skilled workers and all of them got their visas, to study or simply visit Canada. One of them was denied, but then he applied again saying basically that there is no reason for them to fear illegal immigration, showed proofs of the process and how far is it, and the Consulate approved the visa in the second time.