Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hey guys,
I have a question...

my hubby is thinking of applying for Visitor visa while his PR application is in process...now last year before anything he applied for Visitor visa (he was invited for an event) and got refused because the Visa officer wasn't satisfied he will leave Canada etc...anyways, my question is should he state he was refused before for visitor visa? will this affect the application and cause them to refuse it again? In the PR application he did mention that he was previously refused a visitor visa etc...

Should I invite him? what could be the reason? Tourism? should he say he is coming to visit his wife...what kind of evidence should he show to prove he will return??

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FWIW Visit visas are rarely issued to a spouse when a Permanent resident application is active.
The assumption is that the spouse will overstay.

mimina82

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/28/2014
AOR Received.
10/29/2014
File Transfer...
01/09/2015 (line later disappeared from ecas)
Interview........
03/27/2015
In any case, should you wish to apply.. you HAVE to tell them the truth, because 1,. they already know he was refused, 2 you have to sign at the bottom of the papers that all the information you are giving is the truth.
I believe thereis a section in the app forms for visitor visa where they ask you this.

My hubby was refused his VV becasue they were not satisfied he would leave.. but I just heard of a case where the person being sponsored got the vv ... so GOOD LUCK!!

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
NO HE WILL NOT GET THE VISITING VISA FOR SURE I TRY DOING THAT BEFORE AND MY HUBBY WAS REFUSED ALSO
THOSE IMMIGRATION PEOPLE REALLY DONT CARE WHO HE IS COMING TO SEE