+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV with in canada approval letter of PGWp

gargeedesai

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello,

I wanted to apply for TRV immediately as I have to leave to my home country. Is it possible to get TRV approved with in canada approval letter as paper copy needs 5-7 days to reach to the mailbox. Any help will be appreciated.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You are supposed to include the actual PGWP. BUT there was a member on here who said he applied without the actual pgwp and still got it so its hard to know.

sohyeb

Jun 8, 2017
Hello,

I wanted to apply for TRV immediately as I have to leave to my home country. Is it possible to get TRV approved with in canada approval letter as paper copy needs 5-7 days to reach to the mailbox. Any help will be appreciated.
Hi
Did you apply or you waited until you received the study permit?

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
I am in a similar situation. Has anyone tried applying for TRV with "Canada Approval Letter" (instead of a scan of PGWP)?

umudess

Oct 2, 2019
Hello,

Hi, did you get it ?

posubabu

Jun 6, 2020
Team,

please suggest who can help me on this.

my work permit got submitted 8 months ago, till not received to whom we can reach for advise.

singh30

Jul 15, 2020
Hi,

is there anyone who received work visa recently? I applied with my PGWP for work visa inside Canada. However I didn’t received any update it’s been 2 months. I have checked it is showing processing time 113 days for visa within Canada. Please help me guys

Reactions: moonjuice

arun kumar kannuru

May 26, 2020
Hello,

did you apply for TRV with a PGWP approval letter?